Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client for EP8 Assassin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i open my skilleditor i can't find the pet skill name bcoz chinese language

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just want to share my client

Features:
•New Little Hooligan Mob
•Added some items
•Added Mobs

The param.ini here is cver.dat
That's all i know for now in my client because i kept this for 1 month and didnt use it anymore so i dont know the other features anymore. cuz i get bored developing :glare: and i think the guns in there are not fixed you can fix it on your own

This client is BINARIES TYPE
I will put the compatible Server Files , Database in this one so you guys dont need to search anymore.. :lol:

Client:
Server Files:
Database:

Screenshot: View attachment 128552

That's all for now guys, I hope you appreciate this and Have Fun! :D:
link die !!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Features:
•New Little Hooligan Mob
•Added some items
•Added Mobs

That's all i know for now in my client because i kept this for 1 month and didnt use it anymore so i dont know the other features anymore. cuz i get bored developing :glare: and i think the guns in there are not fixed you can fix it on your own

I will put the compatible Server Files , Database in this one so you guys dont need to search anymore.. :lol:

Client:
Server Files:
Database:

sir when i try to restore the database i downloaded here it has an error ,can you help me sir.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What kind of error sir? Provide screenshot

sir the one i send it to you in facebook :lol:

Hi guys,

Features:
•New Little Hooligan Mob
•Added some items
•Added Mobs

Client:
Server Files:
Database:

sir deadlink for the client sir can you re upload it?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My Pet Is Invisible How To Fix? I Try To Change The pet Type From B To G but The Type Is Still Not Change

The Problem The Pet Type is Stock

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hahaha pet still bug xD.. just change the Pet type to G not B to avoid bug xD 101% fix

your already fix the pet problem? how i try to change the pet type B to G but my pet type change to A and stock to A even if the pet type in item editor is G then i check in game the pet type is A, then i try to create another pet card the type is G and its working, but after i recon the pet type change again to A, how to fix this problem?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi ToxicX

How To Back The Quest On This Client? Because The Other Map Have Quest Like Roothole and Prison , The Problem Is No Quest In Quest Menu Because The Quest Of This Client Is Deleted. So I Want To Know How To Back The Quest Or Can You Share The Quest.rcc Of This Client?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back