Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Complete Ep7 Classic with Tyranny Battlefield UI w/ Source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My PC will shutdown every time i'm launching this client, I tried some clients like EP9 and EP10 and it's working aside from this, how to fix this? thanks :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
try to run as admin ur launcher

Is this a DATA BASE error?

============================
SessionSndSvrInfo 192.168.197.128 CH:1
(Client ID:0) (192.168.197.128:7606)
INFO:Field Server CH(0) FIELD(0) ID(0) Connection OK
NET_MSG_BASE 995
=======================================================
Server Start OK
=======================================================
(Client ID:100) (192.168.197.1:51821)
CNetUser::Client invalid Msg!! Channel -1, IP 192.168.197.1, UserNum -1, ID
ERROR:DecreaseChannelUser Channel Number Wrong(-1)
ERROR:CNetUser::CloseClient client already closed 0
(Client ID:101) (192.168.197.1:51823)
CNetUser::Client invalid Msg!! Channel -1, IP 192.168.197.1, UserNum -1, ID
ERROR:DecreaseChannelUser Channel Number Wrong(-1)
ERROR:CNetUser::CloseClient client already closed 1

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just scan the source

See?
UnknownGamer - Complete Ep7 Classic with Tyranny Battlefield UI w/ Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UnknownGamer - Complete Ep7 Classic with Tyranny Battlefield UI w/ Source - RaGEZONE Forums

i got problem restoring database.. anyone can share working database for this? thanks a lot

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes got errors and fatal errors , im newbie :D idk! in which part i need to fix so that i asked if how to make it works this source like everyone successfully compile this files correctly
LUPIN III
Go ahead and post of the errors. I will give some hints and if you can't figure it out then I will help out as much as possible. I am still learning as well.

i got problem restoring database.. anyone can share working database for this? thanks a lot

devenv
Is the database internal or external? External meaning outside of the server files or is it internal meaning built in? If it is external, please let me know what database software you are using, such as Microsoft SQL, NaviCat, MySql, and etc.

Did you check to make sure all of the IPs are correct for the Agent Server to connect to the database?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@LUPIN III
Go ahead and post of the errors. I will give some hints and if you can't figure it out then I will help out as much as possible. I am still learning as well.

@devenv
Is the database internal or external? External meaning outside of the server files or is it internal meaning built in? If it is external, please let me know what database software you are using, such as Microsoft SQL, NaviCat, MySql, and etc.

Did you check to make sure all of the IPs are correct for the Agent Server to connect to the database?

ok hold on sir cos im new reformat my pc.. i try to recompile and i post the error hold on .. and thank you so much like is given :)

@LUPIN III

@devenv

sir here my error

Last edited:
Back