Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Complete Ep7 Classic with Tyranny Battlefield UI w/ Source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you share glogic.rcc and glogicserver.rcc sir?

sir why tyranny SPP not starting? I checked the .ini files and the schoolwar02 have the map gate of the map which is 197,0 but still not starting...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
sir why tyranny SPP not starting? I checked the .ini files and the schoolwar02 have the map gate of the map which is 197,0 but still not starting...
Same like you sir
So tired for fixed that

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think so
Mybe they has property for money

"just try and don't give up" :v source already given all you need to do is remove 1 cpp file and compile it and configure the "default.charclass" I already gave a clue just explore the source you don't need to modify anything on the source. All you guys want is to be spoon-feed ._. once you understand the source surely you will be able to make it work if you don't want to put some effort then duck off :v

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
"just try and don't give up" :v source already given all you need to do is remove 1 cpp file and compile it and configure the "default.charclass" I already gave a clue just explore the source you don't need to modify anything on the source. All you guys want is to be spoon-feed ._. once you understand the source surely you will be able to make it work if you don't want to put some effort then duck off :v
:v thanks to support sir
Hahaha

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UnknownGamer - Complete Ep7 Classic with Tyranny Battlefield UI w/ Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Find "if ( !RANPARAM::bSET_DISPLAY )" @ RanClientLib -> GLCharClient.cpp

Before:
Code:
if( !RANPARAM::bSET_DISPLAY )                if ( pSkinPiece )                                    {                if ( pCharPart && strcmp(pSkinPiece->m_szFileName,pCharPart->GetFileName()) )                    m_pSkinChar->SetPiece ( pSkinPiece->m_szFileName, m_pd3dDevice, 0x0, 0, TRUE );            }            else            {                if ( pCharPart )    m_pSkinChar->ResetPiece(emPiece);            }        }        else        {                SITEM* pItem = GLItemMan::GetInstance().GetItem ( nidITEM );            if( !RANPARAM::bSET_DISPLAY )    //TDEV            if ( pItem )                            {                m_pSkinChar->SetPiece ( pItem->GetWearingFile(emIndex), m_pd3dDevice, NULL, ItemClient.GETGRADE_EFFECT(), TRUE );            }        }    }

After(Fix):
Code:
if( !RANPARAM::bSET_DISPLAY ){            }            else{            if ( pSkinPiece ){                if ( pCharPart && strcmp(pSkinPiece->m_szFileName,pCharPart->GetFileName()) )                    m_pSkinChar->SetPiece ( pSkinPiece->m_szFileName, m_pd3dDevice, 0x0, 0, TRUE );            }            else{                if ( pCharPart )    m_pSkinChar->ResetPiece(emPiece);            }            }        }        else        {                SITEM* pItem = GLItemMan::GetInstance().GetItem ( nidITEM );            if( !RANPARAM::bSET_DISPLAY ){            }            if ( pItem )                            {                m_pSkinChar->SetPiece ( pItem->GetWearingFile(emIndex), m_pd3dDevice, NULL, ItemClient.GETGRADE_EFFECT(), TRUE );            }        }        }    }

I Got error with New Code..

Back