Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Complete Ep7 Classic with Tyranny Battlefield UI w/ Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@UnknownGamer

DC after 2-3 mins online AFK, how to fix?

t0QIJ1W - Complete Ep7 Classic with Tyranny Battlefield UI w/ Source - RaGEZONE Forums

thanks.

SERVER INTERNET TEST:

EheUavB - Complete Ep7 Classic with Tyranny Battlefield UI w/ Source - RaGEZONE Forums

SERVER SPECS:
rSU7Su8 - Complete Ep7 Classic with Tyranny Battlefield UI w/ Source - RaGEZONE Forums

CLIENT SIDE INTERNET TEST:

U7TRdwf - Complete Ep7 Classic with Tyranny Battlefield UI w/ Source - RaGEZONE Forums

CLIENT SPECS:
eHYm3kF - Complete Ep7 Classic with Tyranny Battlefield UI w/ Source - RaGEZONE Forums

in client side i can Play DOTA2, PB, MU, Other RAn Online server and other online games without lag and disconnection issue.........

Up for this, i have the same problem, even with LAN aswell

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Find LargeMapWindowEx.cpp and delete that file and you'll be able to compile that source without any error unless you don't know how to compile

already done, my only problem is the AFK = DC i think its in the source cause i use other release here im not experiencing DC issue on AFK.

i have good specs of Server specs and client so i cant find other reason, since other source is works for me without issue.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f528/ep11-updated-source-fixed-client-1137140/ This release works for me without having issue with AFK = DC.

Im using VPS from OVH.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Need Help :)

Wzx497 - Complete Ep7 Classic with Tyranny Battlefield UI w/ Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ep7 Classic with Tyranny Battlefield UI
Database
Client
Sfiles
Tools

Clean-"ish" Sfiles & Client: SCANNED & CLEAN BY MSE and I've already include the files that were deleted and replaced with a clean copy

Hide Set fix:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f528/comp...-battlefield-1132401-post8798864/#post8798864

Remove/Delete LargeMapWindowEx.cpp to remove the errors

to Start Tyranny set it @ default.charclass SCHOOLWARS_FILE <schoolwar.ini>

Source:
We love our beautiful new gift and we cannot thank you enough for your thoughtfulness Romz :eek:tt::eek:tt: xD

Deadlink for Source :( Reupload it please .. thanks

Back