Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Complete Ep7 Classic with Tyranny Battlefield UI w/ Source

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Share all files and destroy ran community

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dead links for Editors? Nah, here it is. Thank me later .

Follow me:

Wazup fucckerrsss
Reaction score
Help me please! Thanks

xH1mYdd - Complete Ep7 Classic with Tyranny Battlefield UI w/ Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me please i try to compile but not successfully all items , how to fix that error

@LUPIN III
I am currently not working on this project but stopped by because I saw that this thread was active. I can give some tips on how to possibly fix some of your warnings/errors, but please keep in mind that I'm not an expert in programming and I'm still learning.

Your warning C4005: 'IDC_STATIC': macro redefinition is some what easy to fix. You have to find where IDC_STATIC has been define more than once in the source. From there, you need to figure out whether you need to change the define, null it out, or update it to fit another redefinition of it.

You warning C4244: '=' conversion from 'double' to...
You need to check if the conversion is the correct bit conversion of either 32 or 64...or if one is too small or large compared to the other, example WORD(32 bit) to BYTE (please keep in mind these are windows compiler definitions for MS VS). Just check the source code and look around for what is the best course of action.

The LNK1181: cannot open input file...
Seems like the program cannot find the file or it does not exist. That is my only guess. Check in the source to see if the program is pointing to the right location for this file.

Warning C4018: '<' signed/unsigned mismatch...
Check the location of where this warning is occurring and figure out what is signed and unsigned. For an example, you may have int and unsigned long. In that example you would need to change int to unsigned int or unsigned long to long. Look in the source to figure out which needs to be changed.

I hope this helps and doesn't point everyone in the wrong direction. Google is not a bad place to start if you cannot figure something out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for Source

ss2 - Complete Ep7 Classic with Tyranny Battlefield UI w/ Source - RaGEZONE Forums ss - Complete Ep7 Classic with Tyranny Battlefield UI w/ Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
work the battleui fuction or not

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What version of C++ should I use to compile this? 2003 or 2008?

Back