Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Compound Window (Release) . Sealed Card (Release). TransformCHF(On the List) SC.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
CInnerInterface::GetInstance().PreviewItem( sInvenItem.sItemCustom );

previewbutton is not a member of cinnerinterface

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also Encounter of this Error... It shuold be comment of this? or any solution?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how about dual sealed card copy stats bug?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for this share but I'm having error "Item Combine not match" and I'm using the live server not in Emulator

11 - Compound Window (Release) . Sealed Card (Release). TransformCHF(On the List) SC. - RaGEZONE Forums

Here's what my ItemMix.ini looks like

; ITEM_MIX; MIX ID must be unique. Value can not duplicate. Value > 0
;
; Key value Separation is , [ ] \t
; [MIX_ID] [MID,SID][NUM]( Materials ) *5 [MID,SID](Results) [probability of success] [Combination price]
;[ITEM_MIX_INFO]ItemMixKeySize = 21
[ITEM_MIX_LIST]
ITEM_MIX = [1] [4,0][2] [[-1,-1] [-1] [-1,-1][-1] [-1,-1] [-1] [-1,-1] [-1] [11,22] [1] [100] [10000000]
ITEM_MIX = [2] [4,0][2] [[-1,-1] [-1] [-1,-1][-1] [-1,-1] [-1] [-1,-1] [-1] [11,23] [1] [100] [10000000]

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
how add animation while compound item ? add on chf ? tech me pls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Untitled - Compound Window (Release) . Sealed Card (Release). TransformCHF(On the List) SC. - RaGEZONE Forums
Hi masters, i just want to ask why i encountered these errors in adding the lines of codes of compoundxml instructions in my gui xml code? can anyone help me with this? Thank you in advance.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back