Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Compound Window (Release) . Sealed Card (Release). TransformCHF(On the List) SC.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This release is intended for source developers only compatible to any ran related source.
Lets start the merging bibeh!

ScreetShot.
Compound Window
cimage - Compound Window (Release) . Sealed Card (Release). TransformCHF(On the List) SC. - RaGEZONE Forums
Sealed Card
seal - Compound Window (Release) . Sealed Card (Release). TransformCHF(On the List) SC. - RaGEZONE Forums

Sealed Card and transformchf will follow
i'll update this post once its been segregated. :eek:tt1::eek:tt1:

Compound
- Download Link : View attachment Compound.rar
- how to implement this on source txt. Download -> View attachment compoundxmlglogic.rar
Seal Card
- Download Link:View attachment Sealed.rar

Credits.
janmaru5555 - main coder.
me - for update and fixes
tobets - for reworks and refixes.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Compound Window (Release) . Sealed Card (On the list). TransformCHF(On the List)

yum yum yum thanks

Reaction score
Re: Compound Window (Release) . Sealed Card (On the list). TransformCHF(On the List)

So this is improved version of item mix? I scanned the source code, no function really was added at the ranclientlib. please fill us up with more details.

Best regards,
SeiferXIII

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Awsome Share

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Untitled - Compound Window (Release) . Sealed Card (Release). TransformCHF(On the List) SC. - RaGEZONE Forums
can anyone help me with this?
error on GLogicDataLoad.cpp
thank in advanced!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

support with any sc?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

first post updated :cool:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How about this..???
jkyoune - Compound Window (Release) . Sealed Card (Release). TransformCHF(On the List) SC. - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sealed error :
c:\Source\RanClientLib\G-Logic\GLItem.cpp(5664): error C2065: 'nOpt' : undeclared identifier
any help from this? :D
thanks!

Back