Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Country Flag Cloak

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
whats your problem? haha im just share the files,

it's funny :lol::lol: , try to get skin file of new cloak in ran gs, then try to load it if you can :lol::lol:

i get the skin files in ep10 that shared here, and create a new cps using the dds design from ran GS.

i just want to share it. lol..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
whats your problem? haha im just share the files,

i get the skin files in ep10 that shared here, and create a new cps using the dds design from ran GS.

i just want to share it. lol..
There won't be any problem if you give proper credits.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok sorry, i dont know who own the files, i just get the skin files in ep10 client shared here, so maybe credit to the shared files?

anyway i will delete the link, i dont want an issue for that,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok sorry, i dont know who own the files, i just get the skin files in ep10 client shared here, so maybe credit to the shared files?

anyway i will delete the link, i dont want an issue for that,
is it that hard to give proper credits to shinobi-x? :junglejane::lol::lol::lol:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
TOO MUCH TALKING. CAN YOU SEE WITH THIS CAPSLOCK? USE NEW ACCOUNT HAHA.:w00t:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
he won't do that, he don't want any credits so all the credits will came from him.

how about you ? can u re-share county cloaks? and give credits to mr shinobi-x ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
he won't do that, he don't want any credits so all the credits will came from him.

did i write before credit to me?? did i say before that the file is from me?? i just said to Ran GS. since i get the design from them, i dont know who really own the files, if this is from shinobi x credit to him, if i know it in the first place, i will put it down, and all of my shared items here, i did not write credit to me, so better read first before talking too much,,

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
after they take and download the file they did argue they give issue about that so TS will delete shared files so they can start selling that files that you shared. think of it... :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
after they take and download the file they did argue they give issue about that so TS will delete shared files so they can start selling that files that you shared. think of it... :)

I don't care if he delete or not, i'm not even selling files, and think of it, if you're old enough here in ragezone you should know in the first place that i was responding here because of the credits, think of it. think of it. :fanny::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back