Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New custome and bike/mounts make your own cps/vcf

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
NEW SET MAKE YOUR OWN CPS

LINK

Skeleton

Animation

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice, but you need to add skeleton and cfg, or at least skeleton.
Hope that somebody will share compatible skeleton.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
skeleton

Skeleton

Animation

Reactions: cus
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this will not work. incomplete files.. like skin files and cfg files.. you only shared skeleton and bin that takes from other client. right? but you cannot get cfg and skin files because its encrypted. lol.

Reaction score
Skeleton and Skin are OKAY, you guys can make animation cfg by yourself. It may take few minutes for each vehicle.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please Re-upload the link? anyone? thanks for the share

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this guy dont know anything hahahahahaall files encrypted, just make your own cfg, if you dont know how to make it, just shut up...hahaha you make me laugh bro...
this will not work. incomplete files.. like skin files and cfg files.. you only shared skeleton and bin that takes from other client. right? but you cannot get cfg and skin files because its encrypted. lol.

nice...this guy is a pro :)

Skeleton and Skin are OKAY, you guys can make animation cfg by yourself. It may take few minutes for each vehicle.

there are three link there. 1st link is the skin,textures, 2nd link skeleton, 3rd link animation lol hahaha

Reaction score
this guy dont know anything hahahahahaall files encrypted, just make your own cfg, if you dont know how to make it, just shut up...hahaha you make me laugh bro...

there are three link there. 1st link is the skin,textures, 2nd link skeleton, 3rd link animation lol hahaha

Btw, do you have sbx corona mask?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
check your link bro,, lol. only 2 link is working. skeleton and bin files for animation..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

ungrateful , if u want original version go to the creator and ask to buy it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ungrateful , if u want original version go to the creator and ask to buy it

hi good day master

will thats not my problem, the link its allready expired, its only 1day link lol...ask someone to reupload it.

Let me check bro

its all working tnx nice share lods

hi sensei its been a year tnx to you i already master the ran online ground now im in the next level of learning the source and the map tnx again sensei ur the best

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
WHAT BONE YOU USED IN DRAGON BAOLONG MATE? ITS WORKING BUT THE PROBLE IS THE CHARACTER IS MISSING, I ALLREADY TRY ANY BONE BUT IS SAME.. CHECK THIS OUT

Reaction score
WHAT BONE YOU USED IN DRAGON BAOLONG MATE? ITS WORKING BUT THE PROBLE IS THE CHARACTER IS MISSING, I ALLREADY TRY ANY BONE BUT IS SAME.. CHECK THIS OUT

I'll check it later, mate. I've not yet driven it.

hi sensei its been a year tnx to you i already master the ran online ground now im in the next level of learning the source and the map tnx again sensei ur the best
Hi mate, how are you doing?
Yes it was a year since the knowing. Congratulation on you, please keep your talent going on!

Back