Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Doom Ran - Episode 7 (Episode 11 Features)

Reaction score
the problem of this source is :
After your party member have been killed
relog that guy
then a few seconds the bug will start ( like someone said before )
field server will said :
sql connect failed
DB:{call sp_LogAction_Insert(1,2,2,2,0,0,0,0)}DB:{call sp_LogAction_Insert(2,2,1,2,0,0,0,0)}
auto kill anyone in tyranny hahaha:junglejane:
Does anyone know what 's our problem here ?
ps: the ghost said : i will take revenge muahaha :mad:
see my video :

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi what client are you using? can you share your glogic? or just the skills. TIA!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
only i fixed this issue .. i remove already a hackshield and im using normal game.exe and i apply new hackshield by Siefer Shared

Thanks sir lupin III, it works but i have another issue about hackshield using dual client i get bugtrap

see the photo

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lupin may i ask if you could share your released serverfiles for this client? the source was full of errors. cant compile it smoothly. i had encountered fieldserver errors, and tbb error out of nowhere.

Reaction score
JDevelopments - Doom Ran - Episode 7 (Episode 11 Features) - RaGEZONE Forums
JDevelopments - Doom Ran - Episode 7 (Episode 11 Features) - RaGEZONE Forums
REMOVED

ok last question in game the buggy in the market if you want move on your school its working?

For exp low rate just edit the fEXP_SCALE 5.0f //exp rate to fEXP_SCALE 3.5f //exp rate

Back