Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Doom Ran - Episode 7 (Episode 11 Features)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think no one will help you to decrypt this encrypted/added shield ‘game.exe’ it needs a lot of time to do that.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送
thank you very much. How can I do like them, hide the Rcc password in Game.exe. I have the source

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How to adjust the Thermal/Facility/Nuclear GUI a little bit lower to avoid overlapping with other gui?

32535 - Doom Ran - Episode 7 (Episode 11 Features) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone knows where to fix that players can use gm commands??? they just need to use other exe then after that, they can use gm commands like getitem, kickuser etc. :*::*::*:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone knows where to fix that players can use gm commands??? they just need to use other exe then after that, they can use gm commands like getitem, kickuser etc. :*::*::*:
SAD :*::*::*: Try to change ports or make your source special

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any compatible Ran crypt here? or its not encrypted? Thank you!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please update the link TS hehe. :w00t:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
***Here.. It's all compressed in one file***

I've already answered your question.. :sleep: lol

oh im sorry.. thanks for the link! :) btw i cant restore the database of doom ran in my sql 2005 it says error when i restore the database. what are the cause of the error sir? i need your help badly :( thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix after 1st loading, no login and background its only gray

Back