Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Doom Ran - Episode 7 (Episode 11 Features)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks for the full files :)

I have a problem please help.. all server files (session, login, field, agent) are all running (Server Start OK) but when i connect the client "Internet Connection Error", i already check my param.ini and change it to my vps ip but still i can't connect

help me please.. thanks in advance

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i used 2005 sql and its not working, can i use any ep7 DB that compatible for my SQL? can i have your DB? thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone encounter about SW bug that if you are mp school and kill someone, your school that appear to the ranking is sg.
help please :( thank you !

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can anyone help me? Who has a backup source file for fixing doom ran? because I get some problems during tyranny. the first problem is that it cannot auto call when the tyranny starts. both party bugs when killed by other campuses, and tower damage targets for tyrannies. I hope that all of you can help me. because I've tried reading from beginning to end there is no right answer. for this problem. I just saw people showing their files safe from the bugs I experienced. thanks again, friends.:sleep:

Reaction score
As i remember about tyranny
You need a gate id 100 at martket (to tyranny gate 100) to make it auto move. And register at regtime <600 (10mins) then you must stay in marketplace
At tyranny. You need a gate 100 to market.
I dont know any counter about party bug or damage of tower. :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
As i remember about tyranny
You need a gate id 100 at martket (to tyranny gate 100) to make it auto move. And register at regtime <600 (10mins) then you must stay in marketplace
At tyranny. You need a gate 100 to market.
I dont know any counter about party bug or damage of tower. :)

thanks for your reply bro. this help me and us. like press. i will make gate in market i will try. thanks

Reaction score
my only problem here is, the saint map is disabled? it doesn't show in map list in level editor when i tried to edit the entrance at the root hole map, also i can't teleport there using gm commands, but when i use level editor to view the .lev files of saint maps, it has everything. anyone knows how to fix?

sorry for my bad english

Reaction score
Check lev at maplist ini

Hi how are you?

Yeah already checked, maplist.ini is 46,0. When i try to teleport there in game the system says it teleport but my character is not moving. Can't access the map. Also i checked it via lev editor. Can't find map saint 1f(46,0) in level editor in gate maker

Check lev at maplist ini

Delete your inbox cant message you

Reaction score
Check fieldserver , it must load lev saint name. Find that name.
Remove // at code map of saint in maplist if it have :)
Don't forget copy glogic at client to server

thank you, i didnt notice that, how powerful is this //. by the way the tyranny is working in this source, you just need to fix something to make it work, it also have itemshop i noticed, i just don't know how to enable it though.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
anyone have gmc compitable for doom ran
i used all gmc not support

Back