Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ep 11 Source Code

Reaction score
TheLeaker27 - Ep 11 Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

WTF this is my source already edited by me :'(

Can you share fix tyranny sir? thanks :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Attack always miss, when the stat was set to 50k. how to fix? i already fix the defence.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Fusion7 I only encountered a bugtrap when testing the game using a VM, but when i try it on a running server it wont crash, where did you run your game? anyways, do you know how to fix this bro, always miss? random miss, when using pow and dex skill, i already fix the defence in class.const.

Ì lövê ¥öµ!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Fusion7 I only encountered a bugtrap when testing the game using a VM, but when i try it on a running server it wont crash, where did you run your game? anyways, do you know how to fix this bro, always miss? random miss, when using pow and dex skill, i already fix the defence in class.const.
Im running on server..still bugtrap..what client u use??that is def bug..check on ur glogicdataload.cpp..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Fusion7 , i used Empress gaming client by Mr. CNDEV, then i use the RCC's of GG, bro can you help me on that, where should i adjust to bypass that def bug?

zet

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Fusion7 , i used Empress gaming client by Mr. CNDEV, then i use the RCC's of GG, bro can you help me on that, where should i adjust to bypass that def bug?

this cost when the character reach a high evasion. specially when stats set to contribute evasion on char.
you can fix this in classconst in line fAVOID_DEX and fHIT_DEX

I hope share here a fix tyranny :)

Ì lövê ¥öµ!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this cost when the character reach a high evasion. specially when stats set to contribute evasion on char.
you can fix this in classconst in line fAVOID_DEX and fHIT_DEX

I hope share here a fix tyranny :)
Will share the tranny map after fix the crash issue..my tranny map no problem at all

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Fusion7 your tyranny map are capable in editing? since the lev editor in this source is not fix, it can load the .lev file, but after saving and re-load it again, Invalid mob schedule.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just to drop by and ask. SW every 3hours and with fully working auto rewards? Royal Rumble fully working with auto rewards? Tyranny/CaptureTheField?

Back