Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ep 11 Source Code

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
does anyone who know how to fix in .Lev Editor File

Once you load .lev file then after saving it then once you load it again this error popup and debugging

GLMobSchedule::Load() Unknown data version.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Its normal? That if i build Release have many tools and only 1 skip but the emulator not work, but if i build Release_A its only emulator and bugtrap and RanOnline.exe, emulator work.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I buy pet like bear tiger but after i relog the pet just show petname no skin etc siberian husky,anyone have same problem with me?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I buy pet like bear tiger but after i relog the pet just show petname no skin etc siberian husky,anyone have same problem with me?

I only expirience that when I summon parrot pet. after I switch to other pet it doen't show their skin. other than that no problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOAD_GAMEOPT() Error! strUSERID.EMPTY!

what will be the main prob ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I only expirience that when I summon parrot pet. after I switch to other pet it doen't show their skin. other than that no problem.

Change your pettype in crow.mnsf

Ex. mid/sid

064 / 001 Turtle > Change pettype PET_TYPE_B
064 / 003 White Tiger > PET_TYPE_C

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error in emulator comment.ini it says wrong size of input data. im newbie pls help ty. :)

Back