Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ep 11 Source Code

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
part of TYRANNY

SPP initial of TYRANNY

RanLevelEditor

question sir i put this lev file in my ep11 client inside my level.rcc after opening in my emulator still unknown level file version i already decrypt how to fix ?? ty

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
question sir i put this lev file in my ep11 client inside my level.rcc after opening in my emulator still unknown level file version i already decrypt how to fix ?? ty
Dont decrypt sir..
Maen in level.rcc any data has crypt.
So spp lev has will crypt..
Sory bad english [emoji24]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi my towera.only have hp bar no gui on the howto.fix?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
Everytime I use skill to a mobs with high hp, the field server is always crashing. What is the problem and how to fix it?
Thank you in advance sir!

feel free to use the gui of my client lol :glare:

Hello,
Everytime I use skill to a mobs with high hp, the field server is always crashing. What is the problem and how to fix it? Thank you in advance sir!

Reaction score
Hello,
Everytime I use skill to a mobs with high hp, the field server is always crashing. What is the problem and how to fix it?
Thank you in advance sir!

Hello,
Everytime I use skill to a mobs with high hp, the field server is always crashing. What is the problem and how to fix it? Thank you in advance sir!

specs of your vps if your vps is 2 cores or 4cores expect that your field server always crashing
your CPU POWER IS TO LOW i experience this issue always crashing so i upgrade my vps to dds 16GB RAM AND 8 CORES and remember always do not double encypted or decrypted the file after you edit the items

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
specs of your vps if your vps is 2 cores or 4cores expect that your field server always crashing
your CPU POWER IS TO LOW i experience this issue always crashing so i upgrade my vps to dds 16GB RAM AND 8 CORES and remember always do not double encypted or decrypted the file after you edit the items
So that means that there is no problem with the source?

Reaction score
So that means that there is no problem with the source?

source rebuild the s-files and tools you can see the error already if you rebuild the source if all 100% success rebuild it means no error of your source but the main option of your problem is your specs of your vps very low cpu power your vps cant load of your server files cause its to heavy like i said you always experience the field server crash

Back