Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ep 11 Source Code

Reaction score
Guys if you're merging or updating this to your source make sure to create a new version for SITEMCUSTOM because if you're not create a new one it will wipe your current putonitems and your inventory so make you know what you're going to do before making a new move.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Fusion7 items are fine i did not encounter any errors regarding about items, it took me 4 tries the trigger is missing tyranny won't start also in field/agent there should be a message about ctf so by this information the tyranny is incomplete, in my reference try to merge the towerwars source it would do the trick

f0Ftlt3 - Ep 11 Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Ì lövê ¥öµ!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Guys if you're merging or updating this to your source make sure to create a new version for SITEMCUSTOM because if you're not create a new one it will wipe your current putonitems and your inventory so make you know what you're going to do before making a new move.
I already make a experiment..locker and inventory will wipe out..equip item/gold/point no problem at all

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ow. Thanks sir, by the way, what client did you use. it is a GG client? still cant load the SPP map, though i change the version in ranclientlib, level editor, can load the .wld file of SPP, but the .lev cant load .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Lysan32 GG Client? no, i use a shared ep7 here i have bulk of files that's why it took me not so long to make one and test this release

Reaction score
how bout the gui xml

Lysan32 i use this source all the ss i provided are from the source and improvised client
You can use this XML Gui...

TIP :
Fix #1 : Tyranny Window -> Re-Align size Pvp_window
Fix #2 : Friend Window ->
Option 1: Merge Ep10 uiinnercfg03.xml and the gui inside this rar
Option 2: Fix the Friend window BG in source and gui to not float.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can use this XML Gui...

TIP :
Fix #1 : Tyranny Window -> Re-Align size Pvp_window
Fix #2 : Friend Window ->
Option 1: Merge Ep10 uiinnercfg03.xml and the gui inside this rar
Option 2: Fix the Friend window BG in source and gui to not float.

I use this on gg client but when i applied already,, it wont attack or even click the npc?

Back