Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ep 11 Source Code

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lets fixed the tower wars

there are towers sir
but when kill nothing happens... do we need to test this by running the server on?
cannot test on emulator?

TheLeaker27 - Ep 11 Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@caspian0 did you decrypt the spp lev. and .wld file gave by Fusion7 before putting it in rcc and map? mine, field server can't still read it, any one can help me? i already tried to change the version to 19. still cant read. and also try to not changing the version, still cant read.

Ì lövê ¥öµ!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
caspian0 did you decrypt the spp lev. and .wld file gave by Fusion7 before putting it in rcc and map? mine, field server can't still read it, any one can help me? i already tried to change the version to 19. still cant read. and also try to not changing the version, still cant read.

no need change version..this source already ready to use

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Fusion7 Thanks sir, lastly do i need to decrypt those .lev and .wld files first, then re encrypt? or it is ready to use also? i still encountering version error, when run the Field server and emulator.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to Fix

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still no luck on SPP :(, already tried to:

1. Decrypt the .lev file using ran tool and put it back to level.rcc
2. Decrypt the .lev file using ran tool and encrypt it using ran crypt. from the EP10 source.

still working on friendlist windows, I will share it once fix.

Ì lövê ¥öµ!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

2. Decrypt the .lev file using ran tool and encrypt it using ran crypt. from the EP10 source.

dont use rantool..use rancypt

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
caspian0 did you decrypt the spp lev. and .wld file gave by Fusion7 before putting it in rcc and map? mine, field server can't still read it, any one can help me? i already tried to change the version to 19. still cant read. and also try to not changing the version, still cant read.

I use only emulator for now. I only encrypt it...

Reaction score

You need GameSet.ini inside RanTool folder so the lev file version won't decrypt to default version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Fusion7 i just confuse on the source of Capturethefield, the "GLCaptureTheField/GLCaptureTheFieldMan.h" was not include in the agent server cpp, is this related? to not functioning of Tyranny? as you can see, the code that we inputed in the Default charclass, is for the capture the field.

here is the code that i talking about, did you put it inside your default.charclass also?

CAPTURETHEFIELD_FILE YOURINIFILE.ini
bCAPTURETHEFIELD 1
strSCHOOLEFF00 account_sacred.egp
strSCHOOLEFF01 account_mp.egp
strSCHOOLEFF02 account_phoenix.egp
strSCHOOLEFF03 null
strSCHOOLEFF04 null
strSCHOOLEFF05 null
strSCHOOLEFF06 null
strSCHOOLEFF07 null
strSCHOOLEFF08 null
strSCHOOLEFF09 null