Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ep 11 Source Code

Reaction score
tyranny result no correct..any tips?

Its better to look back and backread the ep10 because this thread has confusing things and unexplored than ep10, ep10 thread less bug if you will find the comment of the other ppl in ep10 post

I mean ep10 has many bugs that are already solve, if you will read back,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its better to look back and backread the ep10 because this thread has confusing things and unexplored than ep10, ep10 thread less bug if you will find the comment of the other ppl in ep10 post

I mean ep10 has many bugs that are already solve, if you will read back,

Good tip.

*Retired
Reaction score
@Fusion7 bro did u have problems with dxeffchalevel(Upgrade Color)

my +10 color is +9 and +11 color is +10 and so on, did u encounter this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone here can REUPLOAD GUI ? Fixed GUI please? Thanks btw. :8:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi ragezones :) can someone reupload compatible tyranny ini files of this source also lev file.. link already dead im encountering this error w_sps_ground.lev and w_sps_groundf.lev file version invalid hope you help me thanks im using gg client..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Guys.. can someone help me with this please? i got this problem with the name of character becomes "<>" Thanks in advance

TheLeaker27 - Ep 11 Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys.. can someone help me with this please? i got this problem with the name of character becomes "<>" Thanks in advance

TheLeaker27 - Ep 11 Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

hi check your database rangame1 under char info find your char name check if char name is like that <> and edit your charname ...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
comaptible ran tool and rancrypt guys pls

anyone? i can already edited my comment.ini and map.ini still d3d9 error error in emulator. and can soemone share comaptible glogicserver?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anybody fixed this shared client can share there files? my ghad guys dont make money on shared things what a shame!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi sir can you share compatible tyranny lev files and wld map link of files already dead post by fusion

ihave modified tyranny lev files from ep7. did you finish the source with no error? what client did u used?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
d3d9 error in ep11 source bro

build solution go to properties of all source and change your reference look like this, make sure you already put your library and sdk location so bro i share my insight what about your compatible tyranny lev files and wld map ?? :) thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
build solution go to properties of all source and change your reference look like this, make sure you already put your library and sdk location so bro i share my insight what about your compatible tyranny lev files and wld map ?? :) thanks

you got fullsource for this with client? i wanna trade mines fixed also

Back