Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ep-X Glogicserver/RanViewer/DB, and some client fix

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go to Tools > Option > Projects > Directories then check the SS below:

Page Not Found - Ep-X Glogicserver/RanViewer/DB, and some client fix - RaGEZONE Forums
gracias will try it

Go to Tools > Option > Projects > Directories then check the SS below:

Page Not Found - Ep-X Glogicserver/RanViewer/DB, and some client fix - RaGEZONE Forums
there's no =boost in the source :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

prob for the field server

Reaction score
were i search it already

no you didn't

what is the royalrumbel? tyranny war?? or can you shareit?

- - - Updated - - -

i enter sg_campus1f from gm command and i got this,,what is the reason I can not enter SG_campus1f?? and how to fix this ??
this is my gloogicserver include sw01.ini and rr01.ini

plis help me can't entrance sg_campus1f,,tks all

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i search it on google ohhh in forum

https://s15.postimg.org/6u2hlg3ff/Untitled.png
how about this one and the manual changes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here bro. View attachment 158842
thanks sir for try help my problems im gonna try it,and i have error again,the monster only drop a money not item or potion just drop gold sir how to fixed and after my client clossed i got this error about genitem this my log sir can you help me again sir please ( ) and i can decrypt itemstrtable.txt and skilstrtable.txt even i use rantxt but when must coice decode yes or not the result is same when i choice yes theres noting happend and rantxt just blank when i choice no rantxt just have little code please advice sir
- - - Updated - - -s

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here bro. View attachment 158842
thanks sir for try help my problems im gonna try it,and i have error again,the monster only drop a money not item or potion just drop gold sir how to fixed and after my client clossed i got this error about genitem this my log sir can you help me again sir please ( ) and i can decrypt itemstrtable.txt and skilstrtable.txt even i use rantxt but when must coice decode yes or not the result is same when i choice yes theres noting happend and rantxt just blank when i choice no rantxt just have little code please advice sir
- - - Updated - - -s
hey how to fix and how to apply manual changes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-----------------------------------------------
ERROR REPORT
-----------------------------------------------

Execution time : 2016-12-03 18:36:54
[2016-12-03 18:36:54] ERROR : CRanFilter::LOAD(), File Open moblogic1.bin

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
could anyone tried SkillEditor
on 2nd Page Function
if you put the value to any of the abilities it will become the value of all Skill any class from lv.1 to Master Skills

Back