Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ep10 Source Code (No More Selling :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Installer how? For folder all i need my private server online how?

Reaction score
Still a lot of problems in this source:

- CP and Exp Guage are showing in opposite location
- Compount UI recipe not matching
- Field Server crashing upon starting ( goes away after 2 - 3 crashes )
and many many more LOL!
I'm still testing this, most of the problems are from the client shared here, so many imcompatible animation files and missing genitems.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I experience glitch on reform card, sealed and double sealed card, can anyone assist me on this, thanks in advance.

Unli reform and stack values on using sealed and double sealed card.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
anyone know s how to solve this?

Still has an Error in genitem but as you can see ingame littleholligan are droping items it means genitem config in server side is correct...

Men In White - Ep10 Source Code (No More Selling :)) - RaGEZONE Forums

===============================================================================

and how about this its keep on prompting at the first client open after character login.

4ERFYKM - Ep10 Source Code (No More Selling :)) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
anyone know s how to solve this?

===============================================================================

and how about this its keep on prompting at the first client open after character login.

4ERFYKM - Ep10 Source Code (No More Selling :)) - RaGEZONE Forums

Pic #1 - from what I've hear you just need to create new genitem for the missing ones and that should fix the problem.
Pic #2 - You can fix that by configuring param.ini :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the problem of this? all working fine in vps but in client side its like this done also editing the Param

Men In White - Ep10 Source Code (No More Selling :)) - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this is the problem on enchant how can we fix after insert seal card and item on enchant the inventory will close or cannot change the item.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi can you help me for this error?

Service Provider:CHINAINFO:nProtect GameGuard server DLL load failedCreateIoCompletionPort OK
INFO:SQL_ATTR_CONNECTION_POOLING OK
INFO:SQLAllocHandle OKUser DB Open OK
Game DB Open OK
Log DB Open OK
Shop DB Open OK
Database Thread Create OK
Log Database Thread Create OK
User Database Thread Create OK
Web Database Thread Create OK
--------------- System Information -------------------Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2Multi Core Processor Detected 3019 Mhz2
System Processor Detected------------------------------------------------------2 Worker Thread1 st Worker Thread Create OK
2 st Worker Thread Create OK[Gaea Server]
Start
PK MODE : 1DB:SELECT SwID, SwNum FROM SwRegion WITH (NOLOCK) ORDER BY SwIDDB:42S02, NativeError:208, [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'SwRegion'.
[Gaea Server]
Start Succeeded[Gaea Server]
---------------Server Update Thread Create OKWSASocket OKBind OK192.168.1.7:3000Server Accept Thread Create OKERROR:CAgentServer::SessionConnect connect 10049================================
Session Server Connection Failed==================================
Please wait until server stop == Update Thread endINFO:CAgentServer::SessionCloseConnect SessionCloseConnect already offline== Client Manager closed== Message Manager closed == Database Manager closed OK=======================================================Server Stop OK=======================================================INFO:SQL_ATTR_CONNECTION_POOLING OKINFO:SQLAllocHandle OK

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help me .. how to show all sky weapon [Y] Inivisible :( please help me i to fix this

Its working fine :D

Please help me .. how to show all sky weapon [Y] Inivisible :( please help me i to fix this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help me .. how to show all sky weapon [Y] Inivisible :( please help me i to fix this :(

Please help me .. how to show all sky weapon [Y] Inivisible :( please help me i to fix this:(::(::(:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what should be the problem of " Character failed to process" Im using the RanGame1 of the link ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back