Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ep10 Source Code (No More Selling :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
suggest to clean your PC that's why you having a bugtrap you need to reformat you PC. then i give you my skill.ssf
cant reformat pc im using vps. sry

My skill fix if u want pm me

i aways pmed u but u didnt respond.

• Shutelo has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
cant reformat pc im using vps. sry

i aways pmed u but u didnt respond.

• Shutelo has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

i encounter this i reformat my pc

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
anyone know where in the source is the how the Dungeon I appear?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Item combine not match

Men In White - Ep10 Source Code (No More Selling :)) - RaGEZONE Forums
How to make it Work Crafting cause mine not work when i click generate

Men In White - Ep10 Source Code (No More Selling :)) - RaGEZONE Forums
- -

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lot of errors and bugs..

I assume you used skill editor to learn all skills that's why that skill "Aegis of etc etc.. are missing on you're character, I tried learning that skill manually and it's working fine. try to learn it without using skill editor.:thumbup1:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've Compiled The Source , Including the fixes posted here , including SPP on the source.

Got the Server Side Working. Session / Login / Field / Agent . all working no errors.

But somehow , I can't get the client to open.. No error , whatsoever , It just won't Open. Emulator is Working fine btw. Using the GG Client that is included in the Compilation on the start of this thread. ~_~ if anyone could shed some light on what I Haven't done yet. I am using the RanOnline.exe and bugtrap.dll from The Solution (Release_A) but it just wont even bring up the Game window. Could it be a launcher problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back