Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ep10 Source Code (No More Selling :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello Sir`s
why sta_plus button after clicking once, it doesn't show.

Men In White - Ep10 Source Code (No More Selling :)) - RaGEZONE Forums
set in default.charset...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone help my problem? i cant create character im using ep9 ibugz datase in this source.
here the screenshot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys
why my quest edit can edit *.qst file?

I opened quest.lst and edited student's registeraion ->student's , then saved it and opened it again and the tool crashed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix my ep10 lev sps problem how to fix can read lev. map tyranny in source code ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix hackshield error 204 on windows 10? But normally working on the other OS. TIA

Reaction score
anyone have a clean RanGame1.bak files here for this client??
sorry first time to make this game :) i got an error

Add this in Rangame1

open dbo.charinfo

then make
ChaContributionPoint | int | null

Now I got a question for anyone

DUzSbN8 - Ep10 Source Code (No More Selling :)) - RaGEZONE Forums

apparently my high- end swordsman skills DEX and STR is not available to use but every INT SM skills is available, anyone knows the problem ?

Do I need book to unlock them ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Add this in Rangame1

open dbo.charinfo

then make
ChaContributionPoint | int | null

Now I got a question for anyone

DUzSbN8 - Ep10 Source Code (No More Selling :)) - RaGEZONE Forums

apparently my high- end swordsman skills DEX and STR is not available to use but every INT SM skills is available, anyone knows the problem ?

Do I need book to unlock them ?

can you explain more of your problems about skills?
in the photo I see a dex skill table. what's your problem pow and dex skills can't be used or other problems?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks its working now my next problem i got "processing the data" after i click my character then "character failed to be processed"..... i try to find the other solution how to make it works... some other guides are not working for me.....

Reaction score
can you explain more of your problems about skills?
in the photo I see a dex skill table. what's your problem pow and dex skills can't be used or other problems?

I couldn't unlock it even though I had the prerequisites like level, skill and attribute point

I got another wierd case here after SM skill bug, this happen after I create another char, let's take example I create shaman

Now its affecting every skill, except few that already available to use

everything happen after meddling with DB attribute, skill, char slot and level value, i guess I put it too much and break the engine

but if I wrong I hope someone could explain what happen here, why the skill broke

this few action I gonna take

edit charset to give desired value what I want like level 237 put some skill point because current starting point is 0 skillpoint

after that I'll create new char and see if I couldn't directly open new skill

restore rangame1

Update: I restore clean db and now every class couldn't unlock the skill and again I had the prerequisites like level, skill and attribute point, it's so puzzling back then I could open all skill with brawler and much skill with swordsman

I played with 2 PC

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My field server and agent server auto close after a while start, maybe 12h, 1 day, 2 days ... It disappears completely. Help me please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back