Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ep11 latest updated source with fixed client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what version you used vs c++ 2003???

what cause the error missing files :/

I didn't encounter any error while compiling, just check your project directories, if you want to the I'll share it here.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
not working password for source code... anyone can share the true password?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
choypogs28 - Ep11 latest updated source with fixed client - RaGEZONE Forums

anyone?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didn't encounter any error while compiling, just check your project directories, if you want to the I'll share it here.

how to fix this???

------ Build started: Project: Emulator, Configuration: Release Win32 ------Linking...msvcrt.lib(cinitexe.obj) : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'libcmt.lib' conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:libraryEngineLib.lib(DXUT.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDirect3DSwapChain9EngineLib.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDirect3DBaseTexture9EngineLib.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDirect3DTexture9EngineLib.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDirect3DCubeTexture9EngineLib.lib(DXUTmisc.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDirect3DVolumeTexture9C:\Users\lfd\Downloads\Compressed\FULLSOURCE\/_Bin/Emulator.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 5 unresolved externals

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Someone can explain it?
DB:SELECT SwID, SwNum FROM SwRegion WITH (NOLOCK) ORDER BY SwID
DB:42S02, NativeError:208, [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'SwRegion'.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That's right sir, SwRegion is not in the database table so live expansion of SwRegion query

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone can explain it?
DB:SELECT SwID, SwNum FROM SwRegion WITH (NOLOCK) ORDER BY SwID
DB:42S02, NativeError:208, [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'SwRegion'.

Add table dbo.SwRegion into RanGame1
And add value into table dbo.SwRegion

SwID int allow null
SwNum int allow null

Sent from iPhone via Tapatalk send

Back