Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ep11 latest updated source with fixed client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes please share server side files, i cant compile the source, there`s too many errors in it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes please share server side files, i cant compile the source, there`s too many errors in it.

as always, and i think its the norm here.. when they sharing the files, its a lot of errors and bugs..
But still, i'm thankful that they'd share the files. Unfortunate for few people who don't know how to fix things.,
and I'm one of them..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
you guys need to explore the source not to ask how to fix something
i tried this source and i compiled it without errors
You can Ask me anything just click my signature
if you know what you are doing, you will not ask questions

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you guys need to explore the source not to ask how to fix something
i tried this source and i compiled it without errors
You can Ask me anything just click my signature
if you know what you are doing, you will not ask questions

your right sir,,,,,,,,,,,, sometimes need to self study i already modify some of the codes ....my problem now improper winner of schoolwar ^_^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bug after 20 or 30 minutes. skill on mobs can't kill. but if you normal attack you can kill the mobs. please help thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
follow up on this BUG please help how to fix. "Bug after 20 or 30 minutes. skill on mobs can't kill. but if you normal attack you can kill the mobs. please help thanks."

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
adding Gunner Class? you need to get the source code file from any ep11 with gunner class. don't use ran manager or GMC. gunner class must implement in your source and also including the skill. again study ep11 gunner class code and put it in your ep7 if you want with gunner class. sorry my bad english. haha

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
can someone share compiled exe for server?
thanks.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Where's Game.exe?

I'm done Compile but i cant find Game.exe :w00t:

Back