Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ep11 latest updated source with fixed client

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi guys :D

I try to make Skylock and other vehicle to upgrade +10 or +9 (Attack & Def) but ingame it doesn't show +10 or +9 how to solve?
thanks

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi guys :D

I try to make Skylock and other vehicle to upgrade +10 or +9 (Attack & Def) but ingame it doesn't show +10 or +9 how to solve?
thanks

1. make it sure put your updated files both to your client and server files
2. try place your skylock in your gmc and take it by sending to your bank cos sometimes using insert by gmc not showing +10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I Add Items... any solutions guys ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
When I Add Items... any solutions guys ?

change your glogic.rcc or item.isf and itemstrtable.txt this problem coz your item.isf not compitable i hope this help u bro

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
change your glogic.rcc or item.isf and itemstrtable.txt this problem coz your item.isf not compitable i hope this help u bro

Did you have compatible glogic.rcc in this client. By the way I’m using Doom Ran.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did looked into it, but I dont know if its just me or I dont see the password for kyoune. And maybe I dont know what to find either.

Check the default.charclass where stored the password what you want!!!
Find the pattern wGMItemPass, if you can’t found that. Just add it back into default.charclass. Understand?

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im getting these errors when starting FieldServer.exe
SITEM::LoadFile(), ITEM::SBASIC unknown data version
SITEM::LoadFile(), unknown data version[/code]

How to fix it?

Or maybe my server files are not compatible with it. Can you share a compatible server files with rampage ran client? (

---

PS: Im a newbie, and just wondering how to use the "ExecuteSQL_1.txt" and "ExecuteSQL_2.txt"?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when hitting skills on the tower at Tyranny, theres no damage. Anyone got it already? Please share thanks

Back