Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ep11 latest updated source with fixed client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea its my problem too. I know that it was on Source. Is there someone give any hint to configure the damage on tyranny wars?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
anyone has fixed the tower skill damage on TW? or where should I fix it on source?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can anyone help me? Who has a backup source file for fixing doom ran? because I get some problems during tyranny. the first problem is that it cannot auto call when the tyranny starts. both party bugs when killed by other campuses, and tower damage targets for tyrannies. I hope that all of you can help me. because I've tried reading from beginning to end there is no right answer. for this problem. I just saw people showing their files safe from the bugs I experienced. thanks again, friends.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please share your bin files with rantool. Thank you in advance :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did anyone already fix the tyranny? when using a skill the damage doesnt come out

need answer asap :w00t:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, i tried to complied the source code but after its finished there's no Game.exe or MiniA.exe or Amazon.exe found on _bin. How can i able to get Game.exe on this source?
choypogs28 - Ep11 latest updated source with fixed client - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Those chf editor compitable?..when i try edit some cfg,cps and save it then i run emulator my char become a doll lol..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, anyone can help me?Quest & NPC dialog texts cannot be read.and how to edit the menu text (thai to eng) in the lower right.
besides that text, I have successfully edited it in the gui file.

thank you...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
translate on google is the best, thai to english. use google translate

Back