Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ep3 3 Channel Server File/Database/ReEditor!(FULLY WORKING)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir can you please guide me how to use the skill editor? i think the skill editor you provide is not compatible in this client.. i tried everything i know to make it work but no luck... i want to edit the effect of haste because its too fast.. or can you give me some skill editor that match with this server.. please help sir thank you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for this. I am a total noob at this but after quite a while, with some tiresome trial and error stuff, I was able to run the servers without errors, create an account and (the client) was able to connect to the server just fine. However, ingame, there is no mob spawns, no npcs, etc.

When the map loads, you see the effects that the mob did spawn but it does not appear on the map, when I spawn a mob with a GM command same thing happens. It is invisible. I died from an invisible attack. How do I fix this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
guys i have a problem skin file load fail error how can i do to fix this error and what tools can i use

Back