Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ep3 3 Channel Server File/Database/ReEditor!(FULLY WORKING)

Reaction score
good afternoon folks i just want to share my ep3 files that i dig in my backup hard drive :))

as the title said its 3 channel server file and its fully working

SCREENSHOTS? well sorry im little bit busy and doing my work at the office so you can check it out your self

how to run? just run "RZServerManager.exe" and it will do the rest but first you must config the cfg setting and other setting for ran server like other episode's :))

DOWNLOAD LINKS

RAN MANAGER 3.0 and 3.2:

DATABASE:

SERVER FILE:

ReEditor Ep3+(PARAM.ini): (just browse the param.ini using RanFe then edit your ip's etc! no need to decryp param using decrypting tool in ranfe just browse the file directly

RanFe: (Glogic Files) :
TO OPEN GLOGIC FILE( CHOOSE DECRYPT FILE THEN BROWSE THE GLOGIC FILE>> to get it back to normal CLICK THE ENCRYPT FILE then browse the glogic file and other file

FULL CLIENT:(IT MAY BE DETECTED AS FALSE POSSITIVE TO YOUR UNIT BUT ITS NATURAL virus is not harmless you can clean my client file! :

SERVER FILE ANTI VIRUS SCAN:

ABOUT EDITORS you can use Other Ep3 editor since i share my client/database and re editor.

Credits To The FF:
McX: For Sharing This Files
And to the who ever owner of this awesome file :))

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
tnx for this sir . can i run this in 1pc not using vm?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
tnx sir . dont remove the files ok? i will download it on sunday my day off. im in work now :) hihi

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
what client based on this sir McX?

hmpp this is not ep3 .. i download already .. i think is this ep4 mixed ep5 .. i click param.ini its encrypted.. and the itemstrtable need to decrypt using ranfe before you open ..

Reaction score
thats why i said in my thread decryp it before you can see the glogic file and the param i also included param editor dont be too lazy

Reaction score
uhmm yeah ^^ i think so.. im not really sure because its a long time since i use this file i share in my own server before but i think it will work just decryp the latest item file so it will work on ep3...

some cps file is compatible to ep3 files without decrypting it so just check it!

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
uhmm yeah ^^ i think so.. im not really sure because its a long time since i use this file i share in my own server before but i think it will work just decryp the latest item file so it will work on ep3...

some cps file is compatible to ep3 files without decrypting it so just check it!

can you share your editors sir please ^^

Reaction score
haha not just decrypt lol, the 'versions' of ep3 and ep8 since you're talking about the latest item or cps, but you've to hex or what we called "downgrade" the files that should be puttin in present files or the server reader.:junglejane:

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
haha not just decrypt lol, the 'versions' of ep3 and ep8 since you're talking about the latest item or cps, but you've to hex or what we called "downgrade" the files that should be puttin in present files or the server reader.:junglejane:

@allen003-

sorry for noob question.. to decrypt and encrypt i know that already and to add items also .. but the downgrade called i really dont know how to do and what files i need to downgrade..can you give me some little TUT for downgrade sir. thanks hehe

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
anu po yung amos ran epx client bat may email at pass??

Back