Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EP7 Classic Gameplay Source/Gui/Server Files/sQL db

Reaction score

Sir I tried the ap_run for minia.exe but still not works. Can you please send me another link launcher that works for this client. see my ss below thank you sir.

leakerthegreat - EP7 Classic Gameplay Source/Gui/Server Files/sQL db - RaGEZONE Forums
got to your source >basic>basic.cpp open with notepad (find>CString strCommand = CString("lmfao") + "_" + "lmfao") TAE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone share their tools(editor, emulator, etc) and launcher? app_run is not working and i have no idea how to edit the source. just trying to learn. please teach me sensei.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nah try this > ..........appcxz.........._ups..........run...........
dont remove any dots

I'm currently using warshock ran ep7. I tried finding by ace but i am unable to find it. Please help me, can you please provide me launcher that really works for this client. Especially the by ace. Thanks and have a great day!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any idea how to solve this error "Missing Period.ini or Glogicserver.rcc or Different Encryption of Glogicserver.rcc, and also the "Disconnect the Game" see my ss below

Please provide this param.ini & glogicserver

leakerthegreat - EP7 Classic Gameplay Source/Gui/Server Files/sQL db - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check period in source..... period file for weather..

Please someone help me It works on this

SessionServer ~ OK

FieldServer ~ OK

AgentServer ~ OK

LoginServer ~ OK

I Already set my IP, param.ini and CFG

But why still not working though I already login using the
MiniA.exe is this maybe related to connecting error on the internet why this won't work?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please someone help me It works on this

SessionServer ~ OK

FieldServer ~ OK

AgentServer ~ OK

LoginServer ~ OK

I Already set my IP, param.ini and CFG

But why still not working though I already login using the
MiniA.exe is this maybe related to connecting error on the internet why this won't work?

you need vm ware to play to 1 pc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need vm ware to play to 1 pc

Bro, see my ss below i'm using VMware and also using client Warshock Ran Online EP7

glogicserver ~ OK

How to solved this "internet connection error" please help

THANKS! FOR THE HELP!

sorry my bad english!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone help me, ingame registration cant proceed

Can you share update database thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It may be a rangame1 database problem.

Delete your rangame1 database > right click database> restore the file below:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone share glogicserver.rcc for warshock? i keep receiving the period.ini error when starting server tools

Back