Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ep7 SOURCE CODE & CLIENT *Extra NEW FEATURES*

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: Ep7 SOURCE CODE & CLIENT *Extra NEW FEATURES*

like pressedfor this. but where to insert this code sir? and also how to fix the school war and royal rumble issue. if i enable it to my default charclass the both of them i cannot enter to the portal it say unable blah blah. but when i try to disable ex. rr sw will work and i can move to the map vice versa with sw. and finaly the time progress of tyranny war its 00mins:00secs. if you have fb sir can i contact you?

Just type that on your chat box while using a GM Account.
About the RR SW you can merge the missing codes from the EP10 Source code shared here, because I've noticed that there are some missing codes when I tried to compare them before merging it to my own source.
The progress doesn't show but the capture works, so that's the thing you should only work on then it will be fine.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Just type that on your chat box while using a GM Account.
About the RR SW you can merge the missing codes from the EP10 Source code shared here, because I've noticed that there are some missing codes when I tried to compare them before merging it to my own source.
The progress doesn't show but the capture works, so that's the thing you should only work on then it will be fine.

thank you bro.

how about this bro? how to remove this from source?

link:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Where do you compile your files? on your desktop only?

Have you tested the slot event in market Just spam random no.? No auto reward

Make sure you added a line in your default.charclass and put the CrowMID and CrowSID there, as far as I can remember the command for the event_seek is

0 0 - ItemMID and ItemSID
30 17 - PosX and PosY of the current map you are in.

Hi chokz14 press like to your comment thanks the event_seek is now working but the announcement is not working properly. not showing in top left corner of the game but in system/chat is showing

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How can i fix it? This will happen when i use /event_seek i think this one will cause fieldserver bugtrap?

DB:{call UpdateChaLastCallPos(4294967295,1.007683,0.299000,-59.161846,31,?)}DB:42000, NativeError:8114, [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Error converting data type numeric to int.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@All using this files.

Lunch Box causes Field Bugtrap when its duration is done.

GoodLuck to all~

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I need chenghis khan 2 server files.

Sorry, we don't have that here.. This is Ran Online Sub-Forums.

Regards,
Death Gun

Have you tested the slot event in market Just spam random no.? No auto reward

Hi chokz14 press like to your comment thanks the event_seek is now working but the announcement is not working properly. not showing in top left corner of the game but in system/chat is showing

I've already said that on my previous post, I have not explored it and I don't have a fix for that yet.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys i need help. i cant restore the database in my sql 2005 when i try to resotore sql 2005 says error. :( cant you figure this out?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

yes bro in my desktop only

I've experienced that virus on my files before, because my desktop has a virus then I noticed everytime I send a patch to my players they're telling me that the Game.exe has a virus.. After that , I tried using a virtualbox as a compiler and the same time as a test server then that solves my problem.. Our files are vulnerable to backdoor viruses that infects .exe type files

Reaction score
Anyone fixed the DC AFK 5-10mins?
Here is my observation;
I created a level 1 character, no DC.
I do vend on market no DC.

Other than that I always get DC.
Any solutions guys??

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone fixed the DC AFK 5-10mins?
Here is my observation;
I created a level 1 character, no DC.
I do vend on market no DC.

Other than that I always get DC.
Any solutions guys??

Try this one

For this disconnection error, put server files ports into your inbound firewall.
just type this in cmd if you dont know how to add it manually.

Run as Admin your CMD
then type this

netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="ServerFileName" dir=in action=allow protocol=TCP localport=80
**add rule name="ServerFileName" <- Change this to name of server file (not important just add name any name)
** localport=80 <- here where you put your server files port you can see it on cfg folder and open all txt and see port from server_service_port
**type 4 of this script, 1 port for session, 1 port for login, 1 port for field, 1 port for agent.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Ep7 SOURCE CODE &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; CLIENT *Extra NEW FEATURES*

I've experienced that virus on my files before, because my desktop has a virus then I noticed everytime I send a patch to my players they're telling me that the Game.exe has a virus.. After that , I tried using a virtualbox as a compiler and the same time as a test server then that solves my problem.. Our files are vulnerable to backdoor viruses that infects .exe type files

like press thank you bro

Back