Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ep7 SOURCE CODE & CLIENT *Extra NEW FEATURES*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re-upload the client please, or the data/gui, badly need it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
up here, I have a working server right now but it doesnt have the /random /seek /slot command

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
up here, I have a working server right now but it doesnt have the /random /seek /slot command
All command stored in RanClientLib\dxincommand.cpp

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 vivo 1725 發送

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Try check threads shared Source is Shared if you wanna add those features..

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
db and cfg just change the login port try to back read :)Events/event_seek 103 93 76 4103 & 93 position x or y just look at your map 76 item mid4 item ssid/slot roll for slot event go to market and type this command /random 8 0 76 48 & 0 map mid and ssid this is pnx map
Re.upload.db and cfg to mediafire...thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im working on right now the source is almost 100% working my problem is the open map , some textures is missing but its ok thats too easy to fixed tyranny wars is working well , and success adding pk global , but other function is working very well

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
im working on right now the source is almost 100% working my problem is the open map , some textures is missing but its ok thats too easy to fixed tyranny wars is working well , and success adding pk global , but other function is working very well

Can you share your source, db, client and glogicserver?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can't open it said "to open it use a version that support this type of file"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix ?

Back