Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ep7 SOURCE CODE & CLIENT *Extra NEW FEATURES*

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: Ep7 SOURCE CODE & CLIENT *Extra NEW FEATURES*

Anyone experience DC Issue? Release_A, Release and Release_Korea.. Tried them got dc 5-10minutes. Ping to the server is 160+ only.

Never experienced DC issue, using Release only

bro what is the egp file for that aura? already put on source, also tried other egp working but cannot find the correct egp..

I totally forgot the original egp for this one since I'm not using max level aura xD

Reaction score

Never experienced DC issue, using Release only

I totally forgot the original egp for this one since I'm not using max level aura xD

hahaha fix the dc issue, just use other cfg files..

huhuhu the egp file of max levle aura T_T

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Download this one execute .txt on your RANGAME1 GOOD LUCK!
How to Execute sir?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can somebody give me their launcher settings i failed so many times to change my settings to .....appp.....run , 'app_run' or whatever please can somebody give their settings

please help? possible solution?

No Fear
Reaction score

please help? possible solution?

For this disconnection error, put server files ports into your inbound firewall.
just type this in cmd if you dont know how to add it manually.

Run as Admin your CMD
then type this

netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="ServerFileName" dir=in action=allow protocol=TCP localport=80
**add rule name="ServerFileName" <- Change this to name of server file (not important just add name any name)
** localport=80 <- here where you put your server files port you can see it on cfg folder and open all txt and see port from server_service_port
**type 4 of this script, 1 port for session, 1 port for login, 1 port for field, 1 port for agent.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Ep7 SOURCE CODE &amp; CLIENT *Extra NEW FEATURES*

For this disconnection error, put server files ports into your inbound firewall.
just type this in cmd if you dont know how to add it manually.

Run as Admin your CMD
then type this

netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="ServerFileName" dir=in action=allow protocol=TCP localport=80
**add rule name="ServerFileName" <- Change this to name of server file (not important just add name any name)
** localport=80 <- here where you put your server files port you can see it on cfg folder and open all txt and see port from server_service_port
**type 4 of this script, 1 port for session, 1 port for login, 1 port for field, 1 port for agent.
it didnt solve my problem :(

No Fear
Reaction score

it didnt solve my problem :(

Alright, I see the problem. I just downloaded it now.
For server disconnection error, you must setup your sql database and server files and change param LoginAddress to your server host IP.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what is the command for /event_attack_begin? it says invalid command

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm trying to merge the event_seek in my source but always says invalid mob id :/ when using it in game or emulator

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I'm trying to merge the event_seek in my source but always says invalid mob id :/ when using it in game or emulator

its not mob id its item id i think. its working for me

Been using this files for a week just for checking (VPS) now. No field server crash ever experienced.

Problem with Tyranny is that the tower doesn't show the progress of each school but shows only the HP (Interface problem probably) and the BattlefieldUI is somehow buggy (May cause agent server crash without any errors).

I think the School War and Royal Rumble is somehow incomplete.

Both random and seek event working perfectly, slot event doesn't send the reward to the winner.

i try to put that on source and it compiled. but the aura is not there.

Reaction score

UPDATE: This source is not recommended for server up. Not until someone can help us fix the DC issue on afk.
I tried other files classic and I dont get any disconnection.
Hope someone can help us fix the DC issue..

Update! On DC issue.
I notice something, whenever I clear/wipe out the DB, first client to login NO DC, I close my first client, open 2nd client, gets dc alreadyyyyyy. Sometimes wrong with the code I think hahahaha.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anybody have a compile file and then upload it to me? My compile does not pass, can not compile it.Thank You

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

its not mob id its item id i think. its working for me

i try to put that on source and it compiled. but the aura is not there.

I merge it to my source. Did you merge it too?

Slot event is working

Back