Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ep9 fixed weapon .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I quit ran for about a year now, when i come back , i receive lot of message that someone need

help , so i think i just share this file to everyone who want it.

Sorry for the poor english!!

Because our source is too old so someone's weapon effect will drop on the ground somewhere

, this one is using old method to make the graphic effect like the official one , if you knew how to

use Ran tools to edit aps , you'll find out , the old smoking effect is using Effcharparticle, this

one is using Effcharbonelist ,the smoking effect will not drop on the ground somewhere .

It made by myself , so feel free and have fun.

If you also interesting in fixed other effect drop on the ground somewhere, you can leave me a

message !!!!

I knew i have a old thread about ep9 weapon , but this one is totally different !!

Preview video :

(only aps,abf,abl file , the texture and .x model file are not included )

what more ?

fixed gun :

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi sir, can u please provide all files like animation or skin and skeleton?

I already try to my client other files not working like gauntlet | spear. Only working is Gun | Swords | Blade | Bow. Please can u provide working for gauntlet and spear. Thank you also indicate the files per class. For example m_ks_weapon_01 = swordsman. Thank you in advanced.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I already try to my client other files not working like gauntlet | spear. Only working is Gun | Swords | Blade | Bow. Please can u provide working for gauntlet and spear. Thank you also indicate the files per class. For example m_ks_weapon_01 = swordsman. Thank you in advanced.

maybe u can give me a list , i ll give u , i stop developing for a years , some detial i have forgotten 3:

what file u want ? the model file or texture ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for your response sir. Can u share all of files need for this like. ( Skin, Skeleton, Textures, Animation )

i already try to my server but other .abl not working or i think something wrong to skin or files some weapon not working like ( Gauntlet | Spear and Wand ) but the ( Sword | Blade | Bow ) working good. I need only 4 class weapon ( Fighter| Swordsman | Archer | Shaman ). Thank you in advanced bro :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for your response sir. Can u share all of files need for this like. ( Skin, Skeleton, Textures, Animation )

i already try to my server but other .abl not working or i think something wrong to skin or files some weapon not working like ( Gauntlet | Spear and Wand ) but the ( Sword | Blade | Bow ) working good. I need only 4 class weapon ( Fighter| Swordsman | Archer | Shaman ). Thank you in advanced bro :)

haha , i ll check it out , but wait a moment , i have dinner first!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

try it !! if not working you need to tell me more information

Sure im willing to wiat sir thank you :)

if all problem fixed , let me know !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try it !! if not working you need to tell me more information

if all problem fixed , let me know !

Hi bro, same nothing's happen the gauntlet cannot appear in game. Invisible :( also the other file like for spear and wand for shaman working only is for swordsman ( Blade | Sword ) and for archer ( Bow ) is working good. My problem only is gauntlet spear and wand :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi bro, same nothing's happen the gauntlet cannot appear in game. Invisible :( also the other file like for spear and wand for shaman working only is for swordsman ( Blade | Sword ) and for archer ( Bow ) is working good. My problem only is gauntlet spear and wand :(

when u open game ,dose it show up any information about losing file ?

u are developing a 4 class game ? so u need man gauntlet and woman spear and wand right ?

i add my b_m.x and b_w.x and some .chf file when u try back up needed !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when u open game ,dose it show up any information about losing file ?

u are developing a 4 class game ? so u need man gauntlet and woman spear and wand right ?

i add my b_m.x and b_w.x and some .chf file when u try back up needed !!

Thank you bro now working all 4 my all class the one thing prob only is for size weapon bow. Hahaha very small check this screenshot

changhauting - Ep9 fixed weapon . - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you bro now working all 4 my all class the one thing prob only is for size weapon bow. Hahaha very small check this screenshot

it would be a problem because we collected file from different place , some of them wont fit each other .

You should edit it by yourself , resize is easy . Edit the abf file haha !!

Any new problem , let me know !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it would be a problem because we collected file from different place , some of them wont fit each other .

You should edit it by yourself , resize is easy . Edit the abf file haha !!

Any new problem , let me know !!

Hahaha sorry bro i dont have any idea regarding for the size can u please help me how to resize the weapon? Heres the screenshot for the abf file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hahaha sorry bro i dont have any idea regarding for the size can u please help me how to resize the weapon? Heres the screenshot for the abf file.

in this case your can see ''bone list '' down there , you should delete '' 0 20.00% 7.00% 0.00%'' and then u will find out the data about scale now is editable !( now is 3 ) i think you can try several times , you will find your answer .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in this case your can see ''bone list '' down there , you should delete '' 0 20.00% 7.00% 0.00%'' and then u will find out the data about scale now is editable !( now is 3 ) i think you can try several times , you will find your answer .

Thanks for the info Changhauting

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sorry i don have any idea about editing :( can u please provide fix size for the all bow's and also spear and wand for shaman thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry i don have any idea about editing :( can u please provide fix size for the all bow's and also spear and wand for shaman thank you.

Hey ,i am willing to help ,but we don't have same client , lots of setting is different . U should try

out yourself . The data i gave u is looking good in my own development .

I cant help you to edit the size , because i don't have your client .

Wow. This is a great share! All the positions of effects are fixed. Thank you

Have fun !

Back