• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

EP9 With School Wars and Extreme Reboot

Reaction score
Comment.ini is already attached. So you can use it to fix the emulator.
still same with me ...
9XLNTvk - EP9 With School Wars and Extreme Reboot - RaGEZONE Forums

but i try emulator of other ran ep9 , it's ok... can u build game.exe without reward any point at game when afk, please !
and i can't set extreme weapon fist , it not show up on itemeditor

pass rcc ,sir

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help me and explain step by step especially on port forwarding im using tp-link router . how to build own server ....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dev Execute - EP9 With School Wars and Extreme Reboot - RaGEZONE Forums

finally i fix this :D this is so so awesome:eek:tt:,,
but there are a few bug like vehicle and pets,sometimes can not open vehicle I had to empty the vehicle slots and filled again with a vehicle to make it works,,and if I use pet skill "gold pick" sometimes the client got lag like rollback or cant hit monster,,this is my review :thrasher:

Reaction score
Dev Execute - EP9 With School Wars and Extreme Reboot - RaGEZONE Forums

finally i fix this :D this is so so awesome:eek:tt:,,
but there are a few bug like vehicle and pets,sometimes can not open vehicle I had to empty the vehicle slots and filled again with a vehicle to make it works,,and if I use pet skill "gold pick" sometimes the client got lag like rollback or cant hit monster,,this is my review :thrasher:
what client are u using ?... how to fix

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Need to ask the extreme reboot, did the client got items for the extreme fist too ?
How about the skills ? Does the 2nd weapon cps(together with the extreme fist) also loaded when the skills casted ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
extract ko lang ba ung ran full client tapos un ung iedit para makagawa ng ep9 private serveR?

Back