Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Episode 10 Complete Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello Sir`s
i have an error while patching he said is "Failed to Communicate to Server" can you please advise. what is wrong and what i need to change,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is this thread still up?

i can't hit or skill on mobs, im using emulator

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i make vmware based on this ep10, the bugs when you execute skill, bugstrap on server appears is not already solve. but hoping soon, they fix it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They're the same files i didn't do anything change in glogic files,..
Any Idea this is my only problem hoping to be fix.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They're the same files i didn't do anything change in glogic files,..
Any Idea this is my only problem hoping to be fix.
is the link skill function keeping u guys bugtrap.
It will be a very good practice if you guys want to fix this version’s link skill.
Otherwise, just apply UGN version’s link skill, the shared source has fully fixed link skill function.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I run this on my pc w/o vmware? Character failed to process when I'm selecting character.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I run this on my pc w/o vmware? Character failed to process when I'm selecting character.

No way u can connect via 1 pc the server,you need more pc or a vps/vmware to play the game...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why I can't open the default.charclass and everything on glogic.rcc? I already decrypted on on cryptionrcc when I extracted it but still no luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ive been trying to find the default character level and skill points! everytime you create a new character, it sets to Level 150 and 900 skill points. HOW TO RESET IT BACK ???

Master Summoner
Reaction score
ive been trying to find the default character level and skill points! everytime you create a new character, it sets to Level 150 and 900 skill points. HOW TO RESET IT BACK ???

edit in charset

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I tried to modify them one by one - no changes
I tried to copy default charset from other glogic files - no changes

is this possibly related to RanGame1 ?

Back