Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Episode 7 6class with ingame function

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
do not use the TS client shared.. try this one compatible and better that client shared here

client:

original source:

good luck and press like if helps to you guys :thrasher::thrasher::thrasher:

sir lupin not working for me gametext error again i run it to vps then i run that client to my pc i got many error like game text error

thanks bro
yzBtZlx - Episode 7 6class with ingame function - RaGEZONE Forums

pre pano mo napagana sayo ? ayaw sakin gametext error

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir lupin not working for me gametext error again i run it to vps then i run that client to my pc i got many error like game text errorpre pano mo napagana sayo ? ayaw sakin gametext error
easy lang basahin mo mga error then lagay mo sa game text

Master Summoner
Reaction score
sir lupin not working for me gametext error again i run it to vps then i run that client to my pc i got many error like game text error

pre pano mo napagana sayo ? ayaw sakin gametext error

They work for me on the first try . Maybe your tools is not compatible but if you use the source maybe double check the config . Try to use release_a .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to use the ts shared client received_1086412005031000 - Episode 7 6class with ingame function - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone here knows how to fix the continuously rando with seal using this source?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
do not use the TS client shared.. try this one compatible and better that client shared here

client:

original source:

good luck and press like if helps to you guys :thrasher::thrasher::thrasher:
sir can you share your glogicserver ?

who have backup latest client and source because i open the link but its private

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone help me on how to fix the pet bug?

it will not show the pet once it is back.

this is the error shows on cfg FieldServer
DB:SELECT PetName, PetChaNum, PetType, PetMID, PetSID, PetCardMID, PetCardSID, PetStyle, PetColor, PetFull, PetSkinMID, PetSkinSID, PetSkinScale, PetSkinTime, PetSkinStartDate, PetDualSkill FROM PetInfo WHERE PetNum=2 And PetChaNum=2DB:42S22, NativeError:207, [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'PetDualSkill'.

-------------------------
Solved

i added the PetDualSkill table on the database but theres no dual skill card on the items and it automatically have 2 skills for all the pet.

Last edited:
Back