Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ Glacier RAN Control Panel Website ]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help guys :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
go to themes/images/ then edit the logo.png

I mean the Server is online or not because it's not showing. it only shows | how to fix that problem? I also would like to know where to make an account for this admin panel I already tried at web_admin I added an account and tried it and shows "Error Not Found Try Again".

Reaction score
be careful on glacier panels out there.. somebody do some messy things :)) put some upload and shell functions in settings.php or verify.php in other folder of "Glacier Panel" and other ran panel shared here in rz as well...

(some people rename the php or HTML file in the CP so it would not look so obvious to the newbies so they don't delete that file(just technique use most of the people that want to do something bad or get something to you..

and check if there is any 103 KB file something delete it immediately or open it using notepad and when you see a very long line of code delete it like 20983093810931k3hu1oi3uoi13j1oiu3oi1u31oi3 something.. just a tip

its better to use the clean one like this one that is shared rather done getting glacier to somebody you knew

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
be careful on glacier panels out there.. somebody do some messy things :)) put some upload and shell functions in settings.php or verify.php in other folder of "Glacier Panel" and other ran panel shared here in rz as well...

(some people rename the php or HTML file in the CP so it would not look so obvious to the newbies so they don't delete that file(just technique use most of the people that want to do something bad or get something to you..

and check if there is any 103 KB file something delete it immediately or open it using notepad and when you see a very long line of code delete it like 20983093810931k3hu1oi3uoi13j1oiu3oi1u31oi3 something.. just a tip

its better to use the clean one like this one that is shared rather done getting glacier to somebody you knew

Thanks For The Advice Boss ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[ Download ] GRR_dx_panel.rar
dead link po...pa reupload pls...tnx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i know this is a very noob question... how can i put it on web so that the others want to play can view log in? sorry this is my first time to this^^ appreciate for anyone who help^^
kudos to you guys!

Reaction score
anyone can guide on how to disable GM account in rankings??

<?
if ($_GET[typ]=="1" || $_GET[typ]=="2" || $_GET[typ]=="4" || $_GET[typ]=="8" || $_GET[typ]=="16" || $_GET[typ]=="32" || $_GET[typ]=="64" || $_GET[typ]=="128" || $_GET[typ]=="256" || $_GET[typ]=="512")
{
$r = "SELECT TOP 100 * FROM $dfsql[db2].dbo.ChaInfo P, $dfsql[db4].dbo.UserInfo U WHERE P.UserNum = U.UserNum AND U.UserType != 30 AND P.ChaDeleted != 1 AND P.ChaClass = $_GET[typ] ORDER BY P.ChaReborn DESC, P.ChaLevel DESC";
}
else
{
$r = "SELECT TOP 100 * FROM $dfsql[db2].dbo.ChaInfo P, $dfsql[db4].dbo.UserInfo U WHERE P.UserNum = U.UserNum AND U.UserType != 30 AND P.ChaDeleted != 1 ORDER BY P.ChaReborn DESC, P.ChaLevel DESC";

}

if ($_GET[typ]=="gold")
{
$r = "SELECT TOP 100 * FROM $dfsql[db2].dbo.ChaInfo P, $dfsql[db4].dbo.UserInfo U WHERE P.UserNum = U.UserNum AND U.UserType != 30 AND P.ChaDeleted != 1 ORDER BY P.ChaMoney DESC";
}
else if ($_GET[typ]=="pk")
{
$r = "SELECT TOP 100 * FROM $dfsql[db2].dbo.ChaInfo P, $dfsql[db4].dbo.UserInfo U WHERE P.UserNum = U.UserNum AND U.UserType != 30 AND P.ChaDeleted != 1 ORDER BY P.ChaKill DESC";
}

$get_crank = mssql_query("$r");
while ($crank = mssql_fetch_array($get_crank))
{
$gccount++;
$get_g = mssql_query("SELECT * FROM $dfsql[db2].dbo.GuildInfo where GuNum = '$crank[3]' ");
while ($guild = mssql_fetch_array($get_g)) {
$g = $guild[3];
}
?>

You should be seeing that. Just configure the UserType to whatever your GM Account UserType # set in your database. Save and refresh your webpage. That should fix your issue.

Back