Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] How to edit "Create Char all skill learn & Gift"

Status
Not open for further replies.
StoP Callin me MentaL
Reaction score
Step 1
For EP3/4 use RanFileEditor
For EP5/6 use LogicFileEditor
Do search and download the tools.

Step 2
Unpack your Glogic.rcc to Ran Online Root/Data/Glogic

Step 3
Run RFE/LFE then open up class00.charset - class29.charset
SG
class00.charset is Male Brawler
class01.charset is Male Swordie
class02.charset is Female Archer
class03.charset is Female Shaman
class04.charset is Male Extreme
class05.charset is Female Extreme
class06.charset is Female Brawler
class07.charset is Female Swordie
class08.charset is Male Archer
class09.charset is Male Shaman
MP
class10.charset - Class19.charset
PH
class20.charset - class29.charset

Basics
Code:
wLevel		1	//Starting Level default: 1
lnMoney		0	//Starting Gold default: 0
wStatsPointt	3	//Starting Stat Point default: 3
dwSkillPoint	0	//Starting Skill Point default: 0
sStartMapID	[2,0]	//New Character Starting Point, see mapslist.ini

Starting Skill
Code:
ExpSkills		[[COLOR="Red"]4[/COLOR],0][0]
ExpSkills		[4,[COLOR="Orange"]1[/COLOR]][[COLOR="Green"]0[/COLOR]]
ExpSkills		[4,2][[COLOR="Blue"]8[/COLOR]]
//Starting Skill [COLOR="Red"]4[/COLOR] is Mid, [COLOR="Orange"]1[/COLOR] is Sid, [COLOR="Green"]0[/COLOR] is skill lev 1([COLOR="Blue"]8[/COLOR] is Master)

Starting Item(Wearing)
Code:
PutOnItems	[HEAD]		[98, 0]		[0]			[0,0]			[0,0,0,0,0]
PutOnItems		[UPPER]		[38, 1]		[0]			[0,0]			[0,0,0,0,0]
PutOnItems		[LOWER]		[41, 1]		[0]			[0,0]			[0,0,0,0,0]
PutOnItems	[HAND]		[98, 1]		[0]			[0,0]			[0,0,0,0,0]
PutOnItems		[FOOT]		[44, 1]		[0]			[0,0]			[0,0,0,0,0]
PutOnItems		[RHAND]		[23, 1]		[0]			[0,0]			[0,0,0,0,0]
PutOnItems	[RHAND]		[98, 2]		[0]			[0,0]			[0,0,0,0,0]
PutOnItems	[NECK]		[*** 1]		[0]			[0,0]			[0,0,0,0,0]
PutOnItems	[WRIST]		[*** 2]		[0]			[0,0]			[0,0,0,0,0]
PutOnItems	[RFINGER]	[*** 3]		[0]			[0,0]			[0,0,0,0,0]
PutOnItems	[LFINGER]	[[COLOR="red"]99[/COLOR], [COLOR="Orange"]4[/COLOR]]		[[COLOR="Green"]0[/COLOR]]			[[COLOR="Blue"]0[/COLOR],[COLOR="Purple"]0[/COLOR]]			[[COLOR="Silver"]0,0,0,0,0[/COLOR]]
//[COLOR="red"]99[/COLOR] is Item Mid, [COLOR="Orange"]4[/COLOR] is Item Sid, [COLOR="Green"]0[/COLOR] is Quantity, [COLOR="Blue"]0[/COLOR] is Weapon Upgrade (if put 9 that means is +9), [COLOR="Purple"]0[/COLOR] is Armour Upgrade (if put 9 means is +9), [COLOR="Silver"]0,0,0,0,0[/COLOR] is the Ele, Fire, Ice, Poison & Air

Starting Item
Code:
cInventory		[[COLOR="Red"]4[/COLOR], [COLOR="Orange"]4[/COLOR]]		[[COLOR="Green"]10[/COLOR]]		[[COLOR="Blue"]0[/COLOR],[COLOR="Purple"]0[/COLOR]]			[[COLOR="Silver"]0,0,0,0,0[/COLOR]]
cInventory			[****55]	[0]			[0,0]			[0,0,0,0,0]
cInventory			[163,2]	[0]			[0,0]			[0,0,0,0,0]
//[COLOR="red"]4[/COLOR] is Item Mid, [COLOR="Orange"]4[/COLOR] is Item Sid, [COLOR="Green"]10[/COLOR] is Quantity, [COLOR="Blue"]0[/COLOR] is Weapon Upgrade (if put 9 that means is +9), [COLOR="Purple"]0[/COLOR] is Armour Upgrade (if put 9 means is +9), [COLOR="Silver"]0,0,0,0,0[/COLOR] is the Ele, Fire, Ice, Poison & Air

What is Mid, Sid?
Code:
IN_[COLOR="Red"]000[/COLOR]_[COLOR="Orange"]001[/COLOR]	Sword	//Red = Mid, Orange = Sid

How you guys can understand :D:

Last edited:
Exploring The World
Reaction score
hehehe...tnx sir qiang...hehehe...i can understand it....hehehe..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir, can u help me? i use the omega ran client and my server runs great but how can i remove the word omega ran coz it keeps flashing on the top window, can i change it to the name of my server? and one more thing, when i use the santa hover board it appears in the head of my character and NOT on the feet of my character..... tnx for those who will help me ^_^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir, can u help me? i use the omega ran client and my server runs great but how can i remove the word omega ran coz it keeps flashing on the top window, can i change it to the name of my server? and one more thing, when i use the santa hover board it appears in the head of my character and NOT on the feet of my character..... tnx for those who will help me ^_^

about that sir! u must edit in your glogic.rcc and find it tip files ! and edit that..
---------
If ur notice dinot change u must be change other game.exe coz omegaran tip and other files are hocking in game.exe ... so much learn.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
about that sir! u must edit in your glogic.rcc and find it tip files ! and edit that..
---------
If ur notice dinot change u must be change other game.exe coz omegaran tip and other files are hocking in game.exe ... so much learn.

tnx sir,,, can you give me GM commands? plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back