Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] How to play EP6 S2 on 1PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
StoP Callin me MentaL
Reaction score
What you'll need:
1. A Windows XP setup disc with a license.
3. About an hour, depending on how fast your computer is.

How to Install: Just follow the Image Guide
I'm Not MentaL - [Guide] How to play EP6 S2 on 1PC - RaGEZONE Forums

Click the Next Button

Create a virtual machine, Next

Create a name, Next

Select OS: Windows XP, Next

Adjust the Ram: 512mb, Next

A new virtual hard disk, Next

Leave it 665536 or higher, up to you, Next

After that Click Finish!

Insert the Windows XP CD-ROM in the host PC, then Burn an Image using Nero/Alcohol 120%/Ashampoo.

Now Click Settings

Goto Networking, Adapter 1: Shared Networking (NAT)

Now Click Start

Then Now Click CD > Capture ISO Image...

Files of type: All Files (*.*)
Then Select your Windows Image and Open

When prompted, press any key to boot from the CD-ROM.

Click Action > Install or Update Virtual Machine Additions

Click Continue

Click Next > Finish, After that will Restart Your Virtual PC.

Click Edit > Settings

Select Shared Folders, Click on Share Folder...
Select a Folder to be your Sharing Folder and Click OK.

Then You can Drag and files into your Sharing Folder and you can get it into Virtual PC.

System Requirements:
* Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 x64 editions; Windows Server 2003, Standard Edition (32-bit x86); Windows Vista 64-bit Editions Service Pack 1; Windows Vista Business; Windows Vista Business 64-bit edition; Windows Vista Enterprise; Windows Vista Enterprise 64-bit edition; Windows Vista Service Pack 1; Windows Vista Ultimate; Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit edition; Windows XP Service Pack 2; Windows XP Service Pack 3; Windows 7 Home Edition; Windows 7 Ultimate

* Processor: AMD Athlon/Duron, Intel Celeron, Intel Pentium II, Intel Pentium III, Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core Duo, Intel Core2 Duo, Intel Quad Core, Intel Core2 Quad, Intel Atom and Higher

* CPU Speed: An x64-based or an x86-based computer with a 400 MHz or faster (1 GHz recommended) processor with L2 cache

* RAM: Add the RAM requirement for the host operating system that you will be using to the requirement for the guest operating system that you will be using. If you will be using multiple guest operating systems simultaneously, total the requirements for all the guest operating systems that you need to run simultaneously.

* Available disk space: To determine the hard disk space required, add the requirement for each guest operating system that will be installed.

Credits:
Luugu, bheybhee2008, Me

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Sir Qiang [OffTopic]

How can i add item to my character
i try GMC but it crash down
using Ran manager it didnt work...
any tips?

-_+HumanRageZoner+_-
Reaction score
not compatible to my os., i was using windows 7 ultimate with orignal license., wew.,

-_+HumanRageZoner+_-
Reaction score
working 2 service pack 2 ??

if you are using win xp and vista still support any service pack version but windows 7 fully update not,if you use windows 7 professional version or ultimate not updated maybe it will works like qiangqiang., i was wondering how i can run it in my system., but i have also VMware already orig license too if ever can't still run on my system i will depend on VMware., wew.

you can only use in windows 7 the latest Virtual PC of Microsoft. the windows xp mode

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you run the server at the virtual machine, do i have to install the mssql 2005 again or i just have to copy the server files?

StoP Callin me MentaL
Reaction score
not compatible to my os., i was using windows 7 ultimate with orignal license., wew.,

me too windows 7

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

if you are using win xp and vista still support any service pack version but windows 7 fully update not,if you use windows 7 professional version or ultimate not updated maybe it will works like qiangqiang., i was wondering how i can run it in my system., but i have also VMware already orig license too if ever can't still run on my system i will depend on VMware., wew.

you can only use in windows 7 the latest Virtual PC of Microsoft. the windows xp mode

my windows 7 ultimate also updated.

Attachments

Last edited:
StoP Callin me MentaL
Reaction score
i dont have original license ^_^

Attachments

Last edited:
Wazup fucckerrsss
Reaction score
Include this to your post Qiang.
System Requirements

* Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 x64 editions; Windows Server 2003, Standard Edition (32-bit x86); Windows Vista 64-bit Editions Service Pack 1; Windows Vista Business; Windows Vista Business 64-bit edition; Windows Vista Enterprise; Windows Vista Enterprise 64-bit edition; Windows Vista Service Pack 1; Windows Vista Ultimate; Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit edition; Windows XP Service Pack 2; Windows XP Service Pack 3

* Processor: AMD Athlon/Duron, Intel Celeron, Intel Pentium II, Intel Pentium III, Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core Duo, and Intel Core2 Duo

* CPU Speed: An x64-based or an x86-based computer with a 400 MHz or faster (1 GHz recommended) processor with L2 cache

* RAM: Add the RAM requirement for the host operating system that you will be using to the requirement for the guest operating system that you will be using. If you will be using multiple guest operating systems simultaneously, total the requirements for all the guest operating systems that you need to run simultaneously.

* Available disk space: To determine the hard disk space required, add the requirement for each guest operating system that will be installed.

-_+HumanRageZoner+_-
Reaction score
i dont have original license ^_^

even you are using windows 7 updated but different version and you only use cracked version you will not receive all latest updates thats why i encounter the incompatible isue or problem..zz but i'm happy with my VMware and Virtual PC xp mode.,

StoP Callin me MentaL
Reaction score
even you are using windows 7 updated but different version and you only use cracked version you will not receive all latest updates thats why i encounter the incompatible isue or problem..zz but i'm happy with my VMware and Virtual PC xp mode.,

i m using cracked version, but my system is still up-to-date

i use 360safe

Attachments

Last edited:
StoP Callin me MentaL
Reaction score
no, my 350safe will help me download, but it will remind me which is important, which is dangerous

-_+HumanRageZoner+_-
Reaction score
no, my 350safe will help me download, but it will remind me which is important, which is dangerous

see, you still not fully updated, what you did, you just choosing those Updates to bypass the genuine, hekhek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back