Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HackShield for RAN Online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error Link reshare pls sir thx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@SeiferXIII I have implemented your steps, built the client exe and test. But the BGM in game repeats every 6 seconds, it's quite annoying. I've tried to remove the hackshield code and builds the exe, the BGM goes OK again. Can you help me? Tnx in advance sir

I just solved this problem. Thanks SeiferXIII for this tutorial.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@SeiferXIII how about this sir ? always popping up on windows 10 OS

SeiferXIII - HackShield for RAN Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I successfully add HS to my source and followed the guide perfectly and still I got error 101. Renamed the RanOnline to "MiniA" and still got the same error and I also check bugtrap and this what I saw.

any idea how to fixed this? please refer link below:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what do you mean windows user cant play? so you mean your players windows 10 user? cant play ran with hackshield? is yes .. what is a detect problem? would you mind to give screen shot

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what do you mean windows user cant play? so you mean your players windows 10 user? cant play ran with hackshield? is yes .. what is a detect problem? would you mind to give screen shot

I just remove the detection but still windows 10 user can't play. Where i can fix this or update hackshield os identifier?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Successfully Added to my source. Im running windows10 x64bit 2016

Heres my error:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
somebody can teach me how to use C# and C++ for ran Online private server . thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got an error after compiling this method initialized error code 100 meaning to say its invalid lisence key

_tcscat(g_szIniPath, _T("MiniAEnv.INI"));
nRet = _AhnHS_Initialize(szFullFileName, AhnHS_Callback,
1000, "B228F2916A48AC24", AHNHS_CHKOPT_ALL|

any one here how to solve the error code 100 invalid license

thanks in advance
I compiled it this on my source this one is my problem only

this method is working on any kind of EP version the only one thing to do is compile it and modify things to make it work on your source.

this is working or not?? in all version

this method is working on any kind of EP version the only one thing to do is compile it and modify things to make it work on your source.

Back