Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HackShield for RAN Online

Reaction score
I do fully followed the steps that you posted. But still having the error, 'AhnHS_Callback' : undeclared identifier
Having that error means your source still unable to read the library and header files of the hackshield, that solely means that you missed something regarding on importing hackshield sdk to your source code.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I want to keep RanOnline.exe or Game.exe Name
is there any way to keep that game name?
i dont want miniA.exe name haha

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Having that error means your source still unable to read the library and header files of the hackshield, that solely means that you missed something regarding on importing hackshield sdk to your source code.

No i didn't miss anything, im newbie in coding but i know what im doing ^^ anyway i think its ok now i just follow what ryruz replied:

add the syntax below "int antihackNotFound = 0;"
"PFN_AhnHS_Callback AhnHS_Callback = 0 ;"

Thanks Buddy ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
add the syntax below "int antihackNotFound = 0;"
"PFN_AhnHS_Callback AhnHS_Callback = 0 ;"

The solution is from me
No appreciation ?? Dont be a copycat duck you

Use HackShield Client Files for http://gamesama.com/blog/1
I download both files from the site that you give
but.. somehow I still get error=2
anyway,tnx you :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The solution is from me
No appreciation ?? Dont be a copycat duck you

I download both files from the site that you give
but.. somehow I still get error=2
anyway,tnx you :)

Thanks for that solution buddy ^^

Reaction score
No i didn't miss anything, im newbie in coding but i know what im doing ^^ anyway i think its ok now i just follow what ryruz replied:

Thanks Buddy ^^

Nah, following that won't let you continue. Yes you did implemented and declared the so called 'missing' on your source, but i'm telling you, that's never gonna work. Declaration must be fetched from library, so i'm telling you, you didn't fully followed my instructions yet.

If the files and source have been completely followed just how i instructed, you will never need to do this improper declaration:
"int antihackNotFound = 0;"
"PFN_AhnHS_Callback AhnHS_Callback = 0 ;" because it will never work. You should remove that and review my steps.

Put down your pride dude, never dislike a fact post just because it sounds not favorable for you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nah, following that won't let you continue. Yes you did implemented and declared the so called 'missing' on your source, but i'm telling you, that's never gonna work. Declaration must be fetched from library, so i'm telling you, you didn't fully followed my instructions yet.

If the files and source have been completely followed just how i instructed, you will never need to do this improper declaration:
"int antihackNotFound = 0;"
"PFN_AhnHS_Callback AhnHS_Callback = 0 ;" because it will never work. You should remove that and review my steps.

Put down your pride dude, never dislike a fact post just because it sounds not favorable for you.

ok sir thanks for this share ^^ i really appreciate it hehehhehe i didn't dislike it because its just sound not favorable for me, i just don't like those person who don't answer specific why just don't answer what is missing even its redundant. Not all people are rabbit, some of them are turtle hehe no offense please... ^^

Reaction score
ok sir thanks for this share ^^ i really appreciate it hehehhehe i didn't dislike it because its just sound not favorable for me, i just don't like those person who don't answer specific why just don't answer what is missing even its redundant. Not all people are rabbit, some of them are turtle hehe no offense please... ^^

I understand what you mean, but the error already speaks for itself. It's just I don't want you guys to spoil so much. The plaintext release is already here. You guys already have the means of solving that very simple error. Don't be afraid to try something new. Always execute trial and error as solving problems with your own hands are much more plausible than just depending on spoon feeding (no offense intended).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where o what specific area i can find this??? ---> Find UINT_QUEUE g_AuthMsgBuffer;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that's located on BasicwndD3d.cpp
Thank you so much sir (Y) btw heres now my problem i follow the step or procedure correctly but ive got this error :( can u help me sir how to solve this :)
SeiferXIII - HackShield for RAN Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I understand what you mean, but the error already speaks for itself. It's just I don't want you guys to spoil so much. The plaintext release is already here. You guys already have the means of solving that very simple error. Don't be afraid to try something new. Always execute trial and error as solving problems with your own hands are much more plausible than just depending on spoon feeding (no offense intended).

i dont think this kind of level of coding is spoon feeding hehehe its kinda hard for us to figure out hehe sorry for being noob anyway ^^ as ive said before that some people are rabbit but some are also a turtle hehehe well its ok if you don't want to tell us how to fix it, i just reply on my own point hehe

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Do this guys:
Import these files on your Basic (Game.exe) Source

lemme try. hope this would fix the one and only problem i have after compiling.

UPDATE: still having the undeclared identifier sir

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK hot fix
for

PHP:
 pEnd = _tcsrchr( szFullFileName, _T('\')) + 1;
    if (!pEnd)
    {
        return FALSE;    
    }
    *pEnd = _T('\0');
    _stprintf(g_szIniPath, _T("%s"), szFullFileName);                
    _stprintf(g_szHShieldPath, _T("%s\HackShield"), szFullFileName);
    _tcscat(szFullFileName, _T("HackShield\EhSvc.dll"));

to

PHP:
 pEnd = _tcsrchr( szFullFileName, _T('\\')) + 1;
    if (!pEnd)
    {
        return FALSE;    
    }
    *pEnd = _T('\0');
    _stprintf(g_szIniPath, _T("%s"), szFullFileName);                
    _stprintf(g_szHShieldPath, _T("%s\\HackShield"), szFullFileName);
    _tcscat(szFullFileName, _T("HackShield\\EhSvc.dll"));

I TRY THIS BUT HAVE ERROR

Reaction score
Basic fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'tbb.lib'

how to fix this

that's not a hackshield source error, it's basically source code error, it means you will get that message whether you applied the hackshield or not.

I TRY THIS BUT HAVE ERROR

[ErrorCode: 0x00000203 - 4] Failed to start HackShield driverSymptoms
1. An error message (Error Code: 0x00000203 or 0x00000204) occurs, and the game does not run.

Cause
1. An error occurred when the HackShield driver is loaded.
2. There could be a program that might prevent the HackShield driver from being loaded.

Solution
1. It could be a temporary error, restart the game.
2. There could be a program that might prevent the driver from being initialized. Restart the computerand then run the game again.

Guys, when it comes to error codes and other information, feel free to check the documentation PDF Files.

Back