Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Juver files (bin / database) - no more selling

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = crossbows; 9061146]I already enable the gunner class however the extreme class is also available to the Female character, for the male is not reflecting in the creation GUI.[/ QUOTE]

Hey, buddy, have you solved this problem? I also encountered the same problem, GUI problem or source problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Find this on your source named (CharacterCreatePageSet.cpp)

m_bCreateClassGunner (FALSE) = make it TRUE

Can you share your modified source code? I changed this to allow only female classes to be created.thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Enable it on CharactersCreatePageSet.cpp!Anyone i compiled the source the problem is get_item function not working says incorrect password but i checked source still password of get_item is 7777 / 7878 anyone?
share source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i still can fix this..need help..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First
@ Sir Anggot
Thank you for sharing this files, this is very nice files

Second
@ All
server client work fine, but i have problem with AutoSystem (auto skill, auto pot, auto follow) when i start it, not working, auto pot not refill my HP, SP, MP. Not Follow other char, and skill not working too, anyone know where is the problem or how to enable quick slot for potion

Thank You in Advance
Best Regard to All

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Problem solved sorry lol forgot to clear DB

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First
@ Sir Anggot
Thank you for sharing this files, this is very nice files

Second
@ All
server client work fine, but i have problem with AutoSystem (auto skill, auto pot, auto follow) when i start it, not working, auto pot not refill my HP, SP, MP. Not Follow other char, and skill not working too, anyone know where is the problem or how to enable quick slot for potion

Thank You in Advance
Best Regard to All

same on me

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
same on me
anggot - Juver files (bin / database) - no more selling - RaGEZONE Forums

autoskill not wroking = wrong logic nearmob
autopot not working/quick slot disable = check again your potion item on isf file, for enable quick slot this need recompile from source, because "cure" itemtype is disable.
autofolow not working = i have same problem then i recompile my source with my split source (autosystem) is works fine now. this feature need disable refresh friendlist n party so no conflict when u activate this feature
credit source = gunawan liu

Last edited:
Back