Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Juver source+database+cfg (soon latest GS source)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[QUOTE = a4t333ch; 9061671]它实际上在数据库

sp_Extreme [/ QUOTE]上

谢谢。我忘了

---更新---

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Any one here encountered the Add stat command bug? I merge the add stat command /pow /int /dex etc... Success when entering the command but it doesn't add up the stat you declare. or It doesn't compatible with juver?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
you need to change reqstatsup . that what i did when i merge the add stats command .
Any one here encountered the Add stat command bug? I merge the add stat command /pow /int /dex etc... Success when entering the command but it doesn't add up the stat you declare. or It doesn't compatible with juver?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just pack them using winrar and use zip format. after that rename it to .rcc then use MiniA.exe not the GameClient.exe

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
after merger transform eff skill assassin i got error this :
GameEmulator.exe caused ACCESS_VIOLATION in module "F:\Ran Destiny Online\MSVCP71.dll" at 0023:7C3A3F48, std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char> >::length()

anyone can help me?
ty

Reaction score
after merger transform eff skill assassin i got error this :
GameEmulator.exe caused ACCESS_VIOLATION in module "F:\Ran Destiny Online\MSVCP71.dll" at 0023:7C3A3F48, std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char> >::length()

anyone can help me?
ty

build the emulator where the client folder is , change it on linker properties, then try again, the proper error message will show.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Just pack them using winrar and use zip format. after that rename it to .rcc then use MiniA.exe not the GameClient.exe
encryypt files and make rcc or what ? and GameClient just change name to Minia ? thanks a lot sir :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
tried to pack the. rcc, but there is a problem after entering the simulation game GameEmulator.exe

Fix MiniA.exe

Back