Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Juver source+database+cfg (soon latest GS source)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just laugh at people who think they have their own files while using company sources. soon i will release latest GS source with complete version client (include old client) :eek:tt1:.
link :
have fun and have good day :8:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just laugh at people who think they have their own files while using company sources. soon i will release latest GS source with complete version client (include old client) :eek:tt1:.
link :

omg thanks for this i try this one mate thankyou !

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
dont forget the LIB and RanThridParty bro thanks for sharing

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
link :

"soon i will release latest GS source with complete version client (include old client)"

OMG, SOON I WILL WORSHIP YOU :thumbup1:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
link :

nice old gs client ? Sounds goods thanks for the share

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
"gs source" waiting for this

btw thanks for the share

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Compatible latest client bro?

link :

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
To all leechers, use this at your own risk, if you didn't know to modify the source, forget about using this, anyways, GS files will never be ever share.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
To all leechers, use this at your own risk, if you didn't know to modify the source, forget about using this, anyways, GS files will never be ever share.

this guy probably one of who selling these sell and making online gmc for juver source hahaha ashamed

Reaction score
link :

I SAved 5K :D I'm about to buy this default source. LoL

Back