Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Launcher Build 070414 (AutoPatch)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
bro i will compress my client in rar to upload and dl on some players i will add the lancher.exe,unrar,dll also the config,ini on my client.rar? and i have some problem why did it go to temp folder is there possible to go the patch name glogic.rar on its folder like data>glogic? btw thanks its woorks smoothly

Reaction score
bro i will compress my client in rar to upload and dl on some players i will add the lancher.exe,unrar,dll also the config,ini on my client.rar? and i have some problem why did it go to temp folder is there possible to go the patch name glogic.rar on its folder like data>glogic? btw thanks its woorks smoothly
just include data/glogic folder
create new folder named "Data" then inside folder "Data" create new folder named "Glogic" then inside Glogic folder paster glogic,rcc
finally compress data folder you can now patch glogic.rcc

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ah ok ...but fail to edit the news help me my website news isnt .aspx its .php

and what will i do to have a next auto patch to other pc or player like i want to put new items then i want to patch it help me plzzzzz :(:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
after having successfully patched from the client side, why same patch files also goes to Temp folder? it is possible not to goes there?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Launcher (AutoPatch)

i can't download your launcher men!! if i click the Launcher.rar my download is attachment.php?? what was that?

Back