[Leak] [Nulled] [PHP Files] Complete Paradox Ran Panel | Glenox Ran Panel | Parad0x25

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    104Posts

Re: [Leak] [Nulled] [PHP Files] Complete Paradox Ran Panel | Glenox Ran Panel | Parad

[Leak] [Nulled] [PHP Files] Complete Paradox Ran Panel | Glenox Ran Panel | Parad0x25
    Im having trouble with login and others, register works well.
    I can't see rankings, can't login. Share how do you make it work? Thank you.

MemberRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    CaliforniaLocation
    157Posts

Re: [Leak] [Nulled] [PHP Files] Complete Paradox Ran Panel | Glenox Ran Panel | Parad

This panel is based on WebEngine CMS (open-source)

While it's nice to see other people using my CMS as a base to develop their own, it's very sad that they do not respect my work and decided to remove all the MIT licenses from the cms files.

I checked out the sources and it seems to be from a pretty old version of my cms, but it should still run well on a cpanel web hosting. If you guys are getting issues connecting the cms to the mssql database, it might be because most web hostings do not allow remote connections (outgoing) through port 1433. You guys can actually check if this is the case by temporarily changing your MSSQL port to 80 and checking if the website connection works.

Cheers!
    WebEngine CMS | DesertCore CMS | AionCMS

MemberRank
    Dec 2012 Join Date
    SeoulLocation
    37Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lautaro View Post

While it's nice to see other people using my CMS as a base to develop their own, it's very sad that they do not respect my work and decided to remove all the MIT licenses from the cms files.

I checked out the sources and it seems to be from a pretty old version of my cms, but it should still run well on a cpanel web hosting. If you guys are getting issues connecting the cms to the mssql database, it might be because most web hostings do not allow remote connections (outgoing) through port 1433. You guys can actually check if this is the case by temporarily changing your MSSQL port to 80 and checking if the website connection works.

Cheers!
    i am testing on linux nginx and php sqlsvr not everything work.
    like function __autoload include once not work. like their confusion looking for files.

are there any additional settings for Linux?
    stfu

True MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    283Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lautaro View Post

Cheers!
    You so humble boss Lautaro Thank you for helping us about the panel info for free! +1 Like Have a Great day cheers!

MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    Ran World PHLocation
    36Posts

Anyone can teach us how to install this? , can't go through due to error "PDO Exception: could not find driver" i have already remove ";" and allow all extensions but same error. Thanks

MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    Ran World PHLocation
    36Posts

I got error "The website is currently under maintenance, please try again later"need some help pl

MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    8Posts

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.JPG 
Views:	103 
Size:	209.1 KB 
ID:	166766

Really Thank :D

MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    Ran World PHLocation
    36Posts

How did you solve "The website is currently under maintenance, please try again later"

Quote Originally Posted by stepbirt View Post

MemberRank
    Oct 2016 Join Date
    41Posts

Can anyone share & re-upload the files

MemberRank
    Feb 2020 Join Date
    12Posts

did you try to login if it is workings?
    because i having trouble on login

MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    8Posts

like this ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.JPG  

MemberRank
    Feb 2020 Join Date
    12Posts

like this ?
    Yes when i'm trying to login i can't login

MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    8Posts

it need to edit code for login

MemberRank
    Feb 2019 Join Date
    138Posts

can someone share a guide how to make this work on xampp?

MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    71Posts

like this ?
    Has anyone fixed the issue on this ? on how to login?

help me on this one, and in return i’ll make a Tuts on how to install this to ur xampp and cpanel.
    Last edited by rylle12345; 16-06-20 at 07:40 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Advertisement