Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Little Share : Multiple Genitem Client Read.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If i'm not mistaken before using this you must put the string explode function first by then you can support this. credits should go to Mark Aparato for teaching and sharing his knowledge about this.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes you just simply add a loop.

Have you tested Released EP10?
As i can see is EP10 already have that feature Multiple Genitem but in client All GenItem has an error but in server side dont have. do you think its related to this code?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im Looking forward to this code hope someone share get item and make a thread for this :eek:tt::/::/::lol:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
After Adding Code, Rebuild Success, Client and server files updated but when i open NPC Sale Client closed bug trap shown.

Any idea?

I think its not this code that triggers it. Added this code to the EP7 files I'm using, haven't encountered any bugs regarding this code.

Reaction score
I think its not this code that triggers it. Added this code to the EP7 files I'm using, haven't encountered any bugs regarding this code.
as i tested the problem is in Minia.exe only, i try older version of my minia compiled from source without this multiplegenitem npc work perfectly but minia.exe build with multiplegenitem crash after open npc (Item Trade)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Screenshot_7 - Little Share : Multiple Genitem Client Read. - RaGEZONE Forums
can someone help with this . i try to add in urban source

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back