Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MC] Gui for EP X ++

Reaction score

Merry Christmas
This is my UI
- Supported for EPX ++ : Agusan Client, Kvdev client 9 class,...
Well, someone looking for this... hehe
i also modify something (you can remove it if you dont like it) :junglejane:
- ptopmenu.png this is ptop menu ( Shift + LMB to other character)
Check it when you are in game
==============================
i was disable Guild Duel and Union Duel cuz my client agusan-source (old) not support it
i'm not yet test this function in ep XI 9 class shared by @awesomeleak
cuz his client - source have tyrany : you cant revive at tyrany saved point, you will revive at your save point,event if i change lev map or something ( i dont know how to fix that ,hehe -maybe source code problem)
i'm not yet test use Agusan source new updated cuz i dont know how to fix basic to build minia without error : missing files,bla bla... sadly, someone don't want to share it,...
but i'm not open any server ,i only made it for fun...
(if you have fiexed files or source, share it here. thanks )
so, i'm using agusan old, and it working fine
but. you can enable guild duel and union duel
just find ptopmenu.png then you will know where it is...
- remodify esc menu...some button about party, pet, quest... make it perfectly ,hehehe
- Tyrany rank will show with this gui, but in my agusan source old, tyrany rank not update until you die, i dont know how to fix that too,hehehe ... but, it was show...muahahaha :thumbup1:
That's all... Happy New Year to All :closedeyes:
SS:
uNMA82E - [MC] Gui for EP X ++ - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back