Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Modified 177 - 207 SKILLS

Reaction score
Hello! HAPPY HALLOWEEN

LINK
This files is modified by team crimsonrockz
There is no glogic of this files only skill.isf and skillstarble no need to include my glogic cause you have! this skills 1 to 207 the official skills 1 - 167 modified skills 177 - 207

INCLUDED

Modified 177 - 207 skills how to convert?use ran tools to make it works in your client this files is compatible to Classic or ep9 this is not fix damage so maybe have epic damage
this is not my fix modified skills so please before ask question try to edit and to balance of your modified skills+Damage

Credits to Original Owner of this modified skills 177 - 207

TIP FOR DAMAGE!
Just base on 167 skills calculated stats

CREDITS:
CrimsonRockz
Joe British Developer
Sexual Interface

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
@CrimsonRockz - thnx for this sir.. i have a question i already have this skill before but i just want to ask some of effect in this skill is fix like the shadow effect in skill of swords man 187 skill...

Reaction score
All effects on this skills is already fixed so if you have problem regarding animation please post your ScreenShot here!

@CrimsonRockz - thnx for this sir.. i have a question i already have this skill before but i just want to ask some of effect in this skill is fix like the shadow effect in skill of swords man 187 skill...

All episode is compatible so if you know what to do how to convert this files to your current client but i already fix this files for ran online v822 classic but try first like i said!!!
What episode are these files really compatible with?

this video is outdated you need to re arrange of the skills if you want! maybe or not

Reaction score
some of release here in ragezone like summer costume pop costume/ armors like dark lunar/lunar armors
weapon/rf headgear's/white angel with aura effects ETC i know this files have lot of items ep3 - ep8 just explore guys

sir do you screen shot of new armors and weapon?
Thank you

dude i already post my complete details just you need to do is try my modified files its simple!!!

@CrimsonRockz - i think the animation and the effect of official is not compatible in the video

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
at first i thought it was the egp modified, but also the animation. lol but nice share

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! HAPPY HALLOWEEN

LINK
There is no glogic of this files only skill.isf and skillstarble no need to include my glogic cause you have! this skills 1 to 207 the official skills 1 - 167 modified skills 177 - 207

INCLUDED

Modified 177 - 207 skills how to convert?use ran tools to make it works in your client this files is compatible to Classic or ep9 this is not fix damage so maybe have epic damage
this is not my fix modified skills so please before ask question try to edit and to balance of your modified skills+Damage

TIP FOR DAMAGE!

CREDITS:
CrimsonRockz
Joe British Developer
Sexual Interface

Sir how about this one ? How can i Fix this Newbie here

I can freely use the brawler dex skill 207 without problem not the same above the 1st pic this is the proof

if the problem is in skill editor how ? i can't save the file

Anyone ? help me to fix thanks in advance Newbie here :eek:tt:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! HAPPY HALLOWEEN

LINK

INCLUDED

TIP FOR DAMAGE!

CREDITS:
CrimsonRockz
Joe British Developer
Sexual Interface

official skill animation? or self modified? thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
official skill animation? or self modified? thanks

Modified By Sir Crimson Sir :cool:

only the 1-167 is the official and the 177-207 is self modified by Sir Crimson Good and Cool Animation Swear :w00t:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir Can I Ask how i will do it official skill again ? Thanks

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@CrimsonRockz

or @ Anyone

Can upload Official Skills 177 - 207 SKILLS? that work for EP7.

i try this skills from this thread client http://forum.ragezone.com/f528/doom-ran-episode-7-episode-1137163/

the problem on the skills is on dex tab 197 and 207 no damage.. and the rest is working ... i edit and skilleditor and copy the infos or details no luck... idk which is wrong a client or this share skills but i assure the client is good coz some new skills shared working only 1 tab on dex not working the 197 and 207 skills..

Back