Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Name Display Without Background Source (for source developer).

Reaction score
Re: Name Display without background Source (for source developer).

Works fine :))

if( !AUTO_PLAY )
{
if ( IDYES == MessageBox ( "GM Level ·Î °ÔÀÓ¿¡ Á¢¼ÓÇϽðڽÀ´Ï±î?", "ÁÖÀÇ", MB_YESNO ) )
CharData2.m_dwUserLvl = USER_MASTER;
}

strcpy ( CharData2.m_szName, "JUSTMAINE" );

can you teach me how to put name on emulator what code will i put?

go to emulatorviewd3d.cpp and lookt for this
thats the code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

its has been long time since i share something.
this time i wanna share some code (newbie code) that came from my main ran source..
this code remove background in name display for char and crow.

Download :
View attachment 128142

how to use :
put all files in my attachment to (yoursourcefolder) -> RanClientUILib -> Interface
overwrite the existing files and rebuild your source.

additional support :
if you want your font have shadow or outline find this code

NameDisplay.cpp
Code:
CD3DFontPar* pFont8 = DxFontMan::GetInstance().LoadDxFont ( _DEFAULT_FONT, 9, _DEFAULT_FONT_FLAG );

TargetInfoDisplay.cpp
Code:
m_pFont8 = DxFontMan::GetInstance().LoadDxFont ( _DEFAULT_FONT, 9, _DEFAULT_FONT_FLAG );

change the 9 to 8 and change _DEFAULT_FONT_FLAG to _DEFAULT_FONT_SHADOW_FLAG or _DEFAULT_FONT_SHADOW_EX_FLAG..

thats all.

hope you all enjoy my share that not too important to you.

P.S. : this only for source developer who build server with their own source. and i will not give any support more than what i write above.

sorry for my bad english

Credit :
Min. Communication.

How in the name next to the display level?? :rolleyes:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Interface\NameDisplayMan.cpp(113) : error C2660: “CNameDisplay::SetName” : Function does not accept 8 parameters
Interface\NameDisplayMan.cpp(117) : error C2660: “CNameDisplay::SetName” : Function does not accept 8 parameters
Interface\NameDisplayMan.cpp(182) : error C2660: “CNameDisplay::SetName” : Function does not accept 8 parameters
Interface\NameDisplayMan.cpp(186) : error C2660: “CNameDisplay::SetName” : Function does not accept 8 parameters
When I try to reconstruct the source

Get this erro
What should I do?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
its has been long time since i share something.
this time i wanna share some code (newbie code) that came from my main ran source..
this code remove background in name display for char and crow.

Download :
View attachment 128142

how to use :
put all files in my attachment to (yoursourcefolder) -> RanClientUILib -> Interface
overwrite the existing files and rebuild your source.

additional support :
if you want your font have shadow or outline find this code

NameDisplay.cpp
Code:
CD3DFontPar* pFont8 = DxFontMan::GetInstance().LoadDxFont ( _DEFAULT_FONT, 9, _DEFAULT_FONT_FLAG );

TargetInfoDisplay.cpp
Code:
m_pFont8 = DxFontMan::GetInstance().LoadDxFont ( _DEFAULT_FONT, 9, _DEFAULT_FONT_FLAG );

change the 9 to 8 and change _DEFAULT_FONT_FLAG to _DEFAULT_FONT_SHADOW_FLAG or _DEFAULT_FONT_SHADOW_EX_FLAG..

thats all.

hope you all enjoy my share that not too important to you.

P.S. : this only for source developer who build server with their own source. and i will not give any support more than what i write above.

sorry for my bad english

Credit :
Min. Communication.

if i copy that file to juver source it cause an error
do you have tutorial what to edit to make it transparent background?

*Retired
Reaction score
if i copy that file to juver source it cause an error
do you have tutorial what to edit to make it transparent background?

LOL juver source code is diff. something is added, i shared the files once and someone said i didn't know how to code -_-
link dead don't have back up i just reformated my pc ask the others who download it .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
LOL juver source code is diff. something is added, i shared the files once and someone said i didn't know how to code -_-
link dead don't have back up i just reformated my pc ask the others who download it .

i dont need a file i just need how to make it transparent what code to find and replace to make it transparent...i have file of hat u share but if i use it it cause an error then the solution stop compiling at the middle

*Retired
Reaction score
i dont need a file i just need how to make it transparent what code to find and replace to make it transparent...i have file of hat u share but if i use it it cause an error then the solution stop compiling at the middle

ok ill make a tutorial of that u just wait .

Reaction score
Untuk pak geger, ayo donk update lg post nya tentang SourceCode, saya ingin belajar banyak dengan anda....

english :
come on update thread....

Reaction score
Untuk pak geger, ayo donk update lg post nya tentang SourceCode, saya ingin belajar banyak dengan anda....

english :
come on update thread....

nak update apa lagi ? guide yg dia post tu belum cukup ? lol. lagi pn source yang dia share tu compatible untuk EP7 v1 cukup la tu, bandingkan source dia dgn source yg kamu guna skrg. cari apa perbezaan nya. bukannya susah. malas. kan :glare:

English : the code is complete there, just copy and replace (ep7 v1 client) if u use other client, compare the code with your codes. find what is different. its not that hard. if others can do it why not you ?

lolololol :w00t:

Last edited:
Reaction score
@AsenDURE hemmm,,,,:eek:tt:

indo: ujung2nya orang sni jg.... minta Ym kmu sih kak, sya pngen blajar kak... ap FB tah biar deket....

English: apparently you yes the he....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

try this one..i dont know if this complete or not..cos this from my backup storage..but i think its complete..

RanSourceEP7

download it..before its dead..
Please re upload thank you sir geger !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

geger009 - Name Display Without Background Source (for source developer). - RaGEZONE Forums

working (tested with Ep7 v1 Source code)

thnx bro :D:
Can you help me to make it work ? :)
im using ep7v1 i already add/replace i already build solution / rebuild solution no have nothing can you help me or tip

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
how about in drop items? i want to change it to bkackbg

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

HELP ME... how want fix this name... name missing in guild
geger009 - Name Display Without Background Source (for source developer). - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
me i ask sir what if when i chat have a box white . not on the name its only on the chat and announcement

Back